Although I do not support or encourage saying CBR sucks, but damn it that's an awesome name.

Welcome - your predicament sounds like a bastardization of the old, "I don't like CBR, so I'll just take my balls and leave." :)

I am just satisfied I have no idea what the **** you guys are talking about.

Steak and guns?

hey, the 2nd amendment is alive and well here. Don't hate...or you will be shot on site. I take pride that our flag is the only state flag that can soar as high as the american flag. Everyone elses'? A couple notches lower. And when we secede, we're kicking out all these ****ing californians ruining my city and decibal levels.

hey, the 2nd amendment is alive and well here. Don't hate...or you will be shot on site. I take pride that our flag is the only state flag that can soar as high as the american flag. Everyone elses'? A couple notches lower. And when we secede, we're kicking out all these ****ing californians ruining my city and decibal levels.

And we have the best cancer research facilities in the ****in' world. What now *****es?

Me-YOW!

CBR is better than Newsarama.

You guys had your own state, once, and that failed.

Latest posts

Back