Celebrity Deaths (updated weekly)

Man, I hate this thread. Mostly because I hate celebrity gossip.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Bob Clark, director of A Christmas Story and Porky's died.

Unfortunately, he also made the Baby Genius movies.

That's just awful. Especially because his son died too:cry:

And of course the guy who was both drunk AND driving without a license is fine. What the **** is wrong with the World? Start making those breathalyzer tubes standard issue on all new cars. Period.

Last edited:
Man, I hate this thread. Mostly because I hate celebrity gossip.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

It's not gossip.

That's just awful. Especially because his son died too:cry:

And of course the guy who was both drunk AND driving without a license is fine. What the **** is wrong with the World? Start making those breathalyzer tubes standard issue on all new cars. Period.

I would agree to that. But then, I'm a bit of a tea-totaller.

So did you hear that his family decided to continue with the comic by taking old panels and replacing the dialogue? To be honest, I think that's pretty dumb.

Johnny Hart, creator of the occasionally funny BC and Wizard of Id died at his drawing desk.

Heard about that on the radio and thought about how they would continue the strips (if they would).
Doc Comic said:
So did you hear that his family decided to continue with the comic by taking old panels and replacing the dialogue? To be honest, I think that's pretty dumb.
Who gave them the idea? Bendis?

Peanuts hadn't been funny for 20 years when Charles Schultz died.

Untrue.

In fact, I remember one particular strip, possible his last Sunday, where Rerun wanted to be an underground comic book artist. It was hilarious.

But that's a debate for elsewhere.

I'm sooooooooo disappointed Sanjaya's gone. I really wanted to see what would happen if he won.

There was probably some fowl play involved too. The producers realized how much money they'd lose if he won(especially if Simon left after that) and just decided to can him before it was too late. I really hope that's the case, and that it comes out. I'm hungry for some kind of hilariously stupid media frenzy to kill the show and let smart TV have its raitings back.

Latest posts

Back