Celebrity Deaths (updated weekly)

More famous celebrities need to die. I find their lives to be more interesting than my own, therefore I put all of my enthusiasm towards celebrity gossip.

I wish Cameron Diaz would die. Man, I hate her.

The Thread Thus Far...

This is written from the perspective of a Grammar Nazi.

I'm surprised as well, She seemed like someone who would be around for a while. It was just out of the blue. I'm not in anyway happy that she's dead.
Oh, was She God? That the reason for the capital?
She's not dead.

Her death has been faked and she's being sworn into being the next President of the World in the secret headquarters of the Illuminati.
I guess I was wrong. It must have signified her rise in status. Random must have already known about that, unconsciously as Freud might point out to you.
And Robin Williams.
And you call yourself an American? I find synchronicity at work due to the fact that Williams was just in that movie as President. I wonder if he had any effect on the swearing in of ANS as Queen of the World (Proj, you should know it's still a monarchy).
Sorry. Unlike most people apparently, I believe human life is precious and that it's wrong to celebrate anyone's death, no matter what kind of person they were or the things they did.

Sorry for caring about other human beings. I'll try to stop that in the future.
I don't think I've ever seen a serious moonmaster post before. Far out. Usually there are at least mentions of Bass or male genitalia....
You thought he was serious? It's called lulling humanity into a false sense of security.
No its not weird that you care about human life, its just your the moral center of this thread its... odd
Your what? Just a question: Are you the grammar equivalent of TOG (or is it TGO again and he can spell?)?
Her daughter will be adopted by somebody and actually has a chance of having a nice, normal, well-adjusted life now.

How do you think she would've turned out if she was raised by Anna Nicole Smith on a million-dollar allowance, surrounded by drugs and alcohol and infidelity with a dozen different men claiming they were her father?

I think she would've turned out just like Anna, or Paris, or any of them. Having this happen at such and early age could be the best thing that could have happened to this child.
No, she won't be adopted. Now there'll just be the "dozen different men claiming they are her father" fighting for custody until they find out who is the father, if they ever do.
Yeah, she wouldn't have been a great mother but the point is that she was a mother. Losing a parent at such a young age is an awful thing, no matter who that parent is.

Yeah, you are.

You called her a "worthless skank", said "good riddance" two times and said how "pleasantly surprised" you are.

You're officially happy and excited that another human being has died. Congratulations.

You're still celebrating someone's death. If you're first post had been "While I'm not pleased with her death, I am pleased that people may think differently about the values that she espoused.", it would have been fine. But you essentially said "Anna Nicole was a worthless whore and I'm glad she's dead" and that's ****ing wrong.
More smoke-and-mirrors (hey that's a Neil Gaiman book), humanity watch out, for the day when we least expect it, the master of the moon will drop this "life-caring" facade. It will be a bad day and many penguins will die. I think Ice will go first.
Yeah, you clarified after someone criticized you. But if you were happy for the death of what she stood for rather than her as a person, then why didn't you just say that instead of saying that she was a worthless skank and you were glad that she was dead? My reaction was sadness, and your reaction was elation. All I'm saying is that if you didn't mean what you said than why did you say it?
He may sound harmless and even a man with a good cause, but don't fall for it. He is only a pawn of the Bass and we all know what that means. ("We all" meaning all the personalities of Pandrio, I'd guess you are already lost.)
Do the job TOG. Do it clean. Do it right.
Good, seems like the nickname is still in use.
I was greatly saddened by the first and apathetic towards the second. And somehow I'm the badguy. Bizarro world indeed.
Wow, people actually caring about what other people on the UC think. This must be part of Mooney's (and by that I mean Bass's) Grand Scheme (capitals for importance). And yes, this thread did end up revolving around ANS and not SI didn't it. (Those of you who thought Sports Illustrated are probably extremely lost now.)
NO!! TOG is the snitch! The snitch!!
Always been that way...
TOG's been comprimised!?! The operation is aborted!!! I REPEAT, OPERATION ABORTED!!!
You didn't know? Do you even watch the UC 6:00 News?
My fiancee told me I was insensitive and cruel today because I said "who cares?" about Anna Nicole Smith.

Thing is... WHO CARES?

I mourn for people who do something with their lives that MAKES A DIFFERENCE. Sure, Anna Nicole gave me plenty of spank fodder when I was about 14 (and that was a long time ago), but spank fodder is easy to come by. I don't even know the names of half the women in the world who have been my spank fodder.

What, besides that, did Anna Nicole Smith do? Have her own reality show where she gave the public at large a glimpse of her mental issues and drug problems? So what? I could've done without that.

It's not that I'm overjoyed that this cow is dead, it's just that I really could care less. She was useless as a human being, proven to be nothing more than an attention whore and a gold digger. She's dead. One less "celebrity" to hear about when I flip channels and happen to land on "Hollywood Extra" or "Access Hollywood". She was a bad parent and a bad example. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
This reads like a journal entry in one of those published journals (or should I say blogs). Or an introduction to a story that had some relation to the topic at hand, or a critique of what the world has come to.
This is sad and embarassing, I wont visit this thread again.
Not logical to make a habit of doing it then... or did you mean "won't"?
Oh, and by the way, her baby will go to her husband, the one she said was the father and is believed to be the father. She's not going to be put up for adoption.
Agreed... but the fact that he won't just go through with the test makes me say that chances are those facts are deceiving.
I see someone else has come to abbreviations. Capitals should be here, though.
I think you can have funny death...yes take it as being the loss of life that it is and it's also very serious, but if someone dies in a funny way, it's still funny. I agree you may not feel good about it, like if you laugh and then feel really guilty afterwards, so maybe you don't feel comfortable laughing at it...i still think if somethings funny, it is. Like a man who's scared his plane is gonna crash so he changes to a different flight, and it's the flight he changes to that crashes....that's hilariously funny
That was quite logical.
We've all been down this road before.....it's gonna end ugly. I say lock this up before stuff gets outta hand and feelings get hurt.
Then I wouldn't be able to turn it into a huge post when I returned.
Yeah, this thread is definately not what it's supposed to be (and I should know, I started it). It was supposed to be about talking about a celebrity (in this instance Anna Nicole) who recently passed away and sharing comments about her. Which it started out as just fine.

Then it turned into a debate about whether or not it's a good thing when people die.

WTF?

We need a much-beloved entertainer to die, stat! That'll save everything.
I guess a summing up doesn't help that... But are you yelling at philosophy? There is so little coherent thought on the UC already and you're telling them to stop?
DID SOMEBODY SAY ABORTO!!!???
I have a strange idea that the Grand Scheme will involve TOG.
The thread stays open.
Thank you Ice, I can now make this post. I may attempt to save you from Mooney when he rebells (using the blueprints of a plan from Bass, no doubt.).
Wow, you sure got me there Moonie. It all adds up.:roll:

I didn't change my opinions to try and save face about anything here. I clarified myself. In fact, right after my initial post(as in, before I was criticized by you or anyone here) I had a long MSN conversation with one of my friends about this issue where I said all the exact same things about the symbolic nature of who she was and how she died.

I am really happy about the symbolic nature of it, and that statement applies to it too.

Okay, you know what? I've remained pretty civil here, so I'll thank you not to start flying off the handle and swearing at me.

I really don't see why you're blowing up at me for this, when I've NEVER done anything CLOSE to "pointing and laughing" here. Back in the Steve Irwin thread you guys were all having a ball posting animated GIFs of stingrays chasing him and stuff, and when I was pissed about it all I got was a bunch of bashing from people and your standard replies of "Canadian" and "Sand in vagina".

That entire thread was one long point-and-laugh fest, and it was revolving around a family man who died in a freak accident while filming a kids show, and you didn't say one word.

Here I remark that I could care less that this woman, who is an embodiment of so many evils and so much wrong with America, inevitably drank and drugged herself to death, and you're practically wailing at me.

And since you brought up animals, I'll just mention this: it saddens me deeply when animals die because they are neutral beings who never do any intentional evil at all. Anna Nicole Smith, on the other hand, did. That's why I care more about the animals than her.

I don't automatically rate animals in higher regard than humans. It's completely subjective. But it seems like you, and others here, think that the simple act of being human is a one-way ticket to some sort of higher level of worth in the universe, and I could not disagree more with that.

I want you to STOP SAYING THAT RIGHT NOW.

I've been forced to say this a dozen times here. I did NOT, nor have I EVER, celebrated Anna Nicole's or ANYONE ELSE'S death.

You are lying about me and putting words in my mouth, and now you're completely blowing everything out of proportion to. "The best thing that happened to them all week"? How dare you.

And I've done even less about ANS. Looks like I should be the one blowing up at you here.

You did the EXACT SAME THING you accused me of not having "the common ***ing decency" not to do.

She had a ridiculous amount of money and spent it on no one but herself. Do you have any idea what I'd give to have that power, just so I could use it to help others?

I'm sure she wasn't completely useless, but there's no excuse for that. Christ, it's not like I said she should've died, or that I wanted her to die when she was alive.

Kind of like how Steve Irwin had a wife and 7-year-old who loved him(whereas ANS had a 6-month-old daughter that didn't know her and she left in another part of the country with someone else to look after when she ended up dying)?

And yet you crack jokes about Irwin, and don't say a word to the others who slammed him, and then come down on ME here for saying far less bad than you and the others ever did.

And finish it all up with the classic "Please lock this before the person I'm unfairly bashing can retaliate!".

If you're sick of it, then leave. The fact that it's not locked isn't forcing you to come here.

Wow, this post was quite long. If I quote it, mine will have to be longer. Maybe I should read it first… Naw.
Did. . .did you just basically tell Moony and Planet-Man to sit in the corner? Because I find that extremely amusing for some reason. But, good call nonetheless. And good call, Moony amd Planet-Man, for calling a stalemate.

So.

Anna Nicole Smith died. Weird.
It is amusing. Like the fact that 289 is an ugly number.
We'll beat death someday. And the sun will explode and it won't matter anyway.
FACT.
Here's someone famous who might be dead.

Jesus!
Ah, humor, but with just the right amount of psychoanalysis lying underneath.
I wish Cameron Diaz would die. Man, I hate her.
And the chaos is back...
So, three weeks later, they finally bury Anna Nicole Smith.

This really is the biggest circus since OJ, I think. It's not even close to being over either, with the whole baby daddy thing still going on.

Now they just need to take care of James Brown and Lenin.
And the thread has come full circle.
THE PREVIOUS WAS AN ABRIDGED VERSION OF THIS THREAD
Read this while you can, I assume it'll be deleted soon.

Last edited:
Re: The Thread Thus Far...

Are you the grammar equivalent of TOG (or is it TGO again and he can spell?)?

Please...you haven't been gone that long.

You thought he was serious? It's called lulling humanity into a false sense of security.

More smoke-and-mirrors (hey that's a Neil Gaiman book), humanity watch out, for the day when we least expect it, the master of the moon will drop this "life-caring" facade. It will be a bad day and many penguins will die. I think Ice will go first.

He may sound harmless and even a man with a good cause, but don't fall for it. He is only a pawn of the Bass and we all know what that means. ("We all" meaning all the personalities of Pandrio, I'd guess you are already lost.)

Wow, people actually caring about what other people on the UC think. This must be part of Mooney's (and by that I mean Bass's) Grand Scheme (capitals for importance). And yes, this thread did end up revolving around ANS and not SI didn't it. (Those of you who thought Sports Illustrated are probably extremely lost now.)

I have a strange idea that the Grand Scheme will involve TOG.

Thank you Ice, I can now make this post. I may attempt to save you from Mooney when he rebells (using the blueprints of a plan from Bass, no doubt.).
Wow, I'm sick of people saying that I'm behind all kinds of conspiracies. Does anyone really think I'm smart enough to mastermind some ridiculous global conspiracy? I'd still have to say that the parts where you talk about me were the Highlight of your rant, but in My valid opinion, you're nuts and this Post proves it.
OBSERVATION SUBJECT THETA IS OVERSTEPPING THE BOUNDARIES OF HIS PROGRAMMING AND IS IN DANGER OF REACHING TERMINAL THOUGHT LEVELS. OBSERVATION SUBJECT THETA IS TO BE DELETED VIA SPACETIME FATE MANIPULATION. ALL 4DZETA TRANSLATORS SHOULD GET ON THIS IMMEDIATELY. ALL OTHER AGENTS SHOULD SET THEIR CEREBREAL CORTEX TO Ω OUTPUT AND CALIBRATE ALL DEFENSIVE NEURONS TO FOURTUNATO07 SYTEMATICS. MAY THE ANKH BE WITH YOU, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. THAT IS ALL.
...Hehe. Nuts.

Well, if Moonie were behind a global conspiracy, I would totally offer him my virginity to help him forward his goals. In fact; he can have it anyway.

Marry me, moonmaster!

Yeah.

To update, Vukovich also managed the Cubs for two games, which I totally had no idea about. His name did sound familiar though.

His name did sound familiar though.

There was a Pete Vukovich who pitched for a few years.

I remember him because I had a baseball card of him and he looked like some kind of supervillain. He looks really creepy, like a vampire or something.

Here's a quote:

"Of course, as pastimes go, baseball is much more erudite than hockey. A gentleman's game, born in rich green fields and deeply woven into the very cultural fabric of our country. Yet you only need to stare at a photo of Pete Vukovich for so long to realize the sport also has a dark underbelly, which exposes itself from time to time in the form of baseball memorabilia shows... and fights."

(highlights mine)

from this website

Latest posts

Back