Choose a subnic?

Yours should be "He's a REAL Doctor!". It's a catchy subnic and a Dr Tran referance all in one! I mean, what more could you ask?

:lol: :lol:

I 100% agree with this. You could not be more right

I, too, hate this thread. But for entirely different reasons. We subnic people are genetically superior to you non-subnic people. Your pitiful groveling makes me sick.

Kill your dream with a rusty knife, for it shall never come true!!!

You will always be second-class citizens, mongrel children and unwashed masses. None of you have subnics and none of you ever will. You weren't born with it, like myself.

Struggle and thrash in the mud of your obscurity as a pig struggles and thrashes in it's pen. For that is what you are. Merely pigs, ready for the slaughter.

Well done. The very fact that you posted this gives me an excuse to reply, boosting my post count and taking me one step closer to the coveted 10,000 mark.

Your rant was merely a stepping stone on my way to a subnic. Please, post a response. Then I can make an entire post out of quoting you and making a lame, cliched joke! You're playing right into my sweaty, umwashed hands.

Also, you used "it's" wrong. You said "Struggle and trash inthe mud of your obscuirty as a pig struggles and thrashes in it is pen." Fool.

Second edit: Um. I just realized I made three typos, which I shall preserve here for future generations. Whoops. I just wanted to point that out.

It's still way better than the heinous sin of misusing "it's", though.

Last edited:
You're not better than me, Moony.

I'm a Doctor.
And I play one on TV.

MOONY: 1, STRANGEFATE: 0
Well done. The very fact that you posted this gives me an excuse to reply, boosting my post count and taking me one step closer to the coveted 10,000 mark.

Your rant was merely a stepping stone on my way to a subnic. Please, post a response. Then I can make an entire post out of quoting you and making a lame, cliched joke! You're playing right into my sweaty, umwashed hands.

Also, you used "it's" wrong. You said "Struggle and trash inthe mud of your obscuirty as a pig struggles and thrashes in it is pen." Fool.

Second edit: Um. I just realized I made three typos, which I shall preserve here for future generations. Whoops. I just wanted to point that out.

It's still way better than the heinous sin of misusing "it's", though.
You will never have a subnic. For it is not a part of your natural nature. Your nature is to wallow in the filth that lies at my feet. And so all the masses shall wallow, wallow in the infinite miseries of their overpowering mediocrity. Only the strong shall survive, and the strong is I.

And I apologize for my misuse of "It's". Its really a problem of mine, and it's constant presence in my vocabulary has always perturbed me. Its something that I must work on, and I'm sorry for it's offensiveness to you.

Last edited:
And I play one on TV.

MOONY: 1, STRANGEFATE: 0

You will never have a subnic. For it is not a part of your natural nature. Your nature is to wallow in the filth that lies at my feet. And so all the masses shall wallow, wallow in the infinite miseries of their overpowering mediocrity. Only the strong shall survive, and the strong is I.

And I apologize for my misuse of "It's". Its really a problem of mine, and it's constant presence in my vocabulary has always perturbed me. Its something that I must work on, and I'm sorry for it's offensiveness to you.

Once again, you give me more reason to quote you. Strength will do you no good. Even your cleverness will betray you... the more snarky responses you post, the more I can talk back.

One step closer, Moony. One step closer.

I, too, hate this thread. But for entirely different reasons. We subnic people are genetically superior to you non-subnic people. Your pitiful groveling makes me sick.

Kill your dream with a rusty knife, for it shall never come true!!!

You will always be second-class citizens, mongrel children and unwashed masses. None of you have subnics and none of you ever will. You weren't born with it, like myself.

Struggle and thrash in the mud of your obscurity as a pig struggles and thrashes in it's pen. For that is what you are. Merely pigs, ready for the slaughter.

Curse you, Moonmaster! Denying us the god-given rights that we should have been born with!

You are nothing but a Nazi.

Once again, you give me more reason to quote you. Strength will do you no good. Even your cleverness will betray you... the more snarky responses you post, the more I can talk back.

One step closer, Moony. One step closer.
Posting means nothing unless you have something to say.

And I, unlike you, have a lot to say.

Like "bananna".

And "negentropic".

And "'Xanadu' starring Olvia Newton John is - by far - my fourth favorite film.".

Do you have such words of substance to speak? Or are your words hollow like the skull-forms of the Common Peoples.
Curse you, Moonmaster! Denying us the god-given rights that we should have been born with!

You are nothing but a Nazi.
But you were not born with any rights. For this reason, I am your master.

So, in other words: LECK MICH AM ARSCH!!!!!

EDIT: The above mentioned German phrase was what I got when I attempted to enter "**** YOU!" into a English-German translator. Afterwards, I decided to enter it back in, to see what it translates to exactly.

It's not exact, but I think this is actually a lot more effective than the above mentioned "**** YOU!":

AnalLeakage.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
Posting means nothing unless you have something to say.

And I, unlike you, have a lot to say.

Like "bananna".

And "negentropic".

And "'Xanadu' starring Olvia Newton John is - by far - my fourth favorite film.".

Do you have such words of substance to speak? Or are your words hollow like the skull-forms of the Common Peoples.

But you were not born with any rights. For this reason, I am your master.

So, in other words: LECK MICH AM ARSCH!!!!!

EDIT: The above mentioned German phrase was what I got when I attempted to enter "**** YOU!" into a English-German translator. Afterwards, I decided to enter it back in, to see what it translates to exactly.

It's not exact, but I think this is actually a lot more effective than the above mentioned "**** YOU!":

AnalLeakage.jpg

:lol:

How can I argue with that?

I hereby proclaim myself Moonmaster's *****.

**** YEAH!!!

Leakage me in the ***, *****!!!

I hate this thread, you guys are nothing but whiny dogs trying to get attention.

DOWN WITH SUBNICS!

This thread is lame.

Seriously.

You guys could retort.....but I really don't care care since nothing any one you clamoring board pestules post is witty enough to warrant a response from me.

This thread is lame.

Seriously.

You guys could retort.....but I really don't care care since nothing any one you clamoring board pestules post is witty enough to warrant a response from me.

You're only an Icon.

So...is it time to give all those people who jumped on the name-changing bandwagon their normal subnics back? I don't think anyone's confused about who SSJMole or Gemini are anymore.

I think it would be better if it was switched around.

Gemini: Formerly known as sjmole.
SSJMole: Formerly known as gemini-mk.

Latest posts

Back