Choose a subnic?

Maybe Doom could compile a list of good subnics and just rotate them to see which is best.

Also, I like Twilight's "I hit it with the power of a million exploding suns" line.

Custom subnics should be based on word count, not post count. If the system tallied number of characters used in each post, i'm pretty sure I'd have a custom subnic by now.

Last edited:
Custom subnics should be based on word count, not post count. If the system tallied number of characters used in each post, i'm pretty sure I'd have a custom subnic by now.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love how you still bring this word count thing every once in while.

"I hit it with the power of a million exploding suns" Definitely, I used that today and got a good laugh.

Also I think if I get one it should be, The Animator

"I hit it with the power of a million exploding suns" Definitely, I used that today and got a good laugh.

Also I think if I get one it should be, The Animator

I agree with this.

I have accepted that I will never have a sub-nick. Its taken me almost 3 years to get as many posts as I have, I'm certainly not going to hit 10,000 anytime soon.

I agree with this.

I have accepted that I will never have a sub-nick. Its taken me almost 3 years to get as many posts as I have, I'm certainly not going to hit 10,000 anytime soon.

You just need a joke about you to catch the mods' attention. It doesn't matter whether it's great or completely stupid, all that matters is that they like it.

I'm surprised Strangefate hasn't started handing out subnics. Wasn't there a thread about how he was going to give one to Goodwill?

Latest posts

Back