Choose a subnic?

I think it would be better if it was switched around.

Gemini: Formerly known as sjmole.
SSJMole: Formerly known as gemini-mk.

Hell No

nah

nah-uh

and my personal favourite

*darth vader* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:lol:

The greatest comic book message board villain (this is a quote from E from like a year, so nyah)

Last edited:
It has been pointed out to me that I will probably be hitting the 10,000 post mark by this weekend.

The culmination of such post-whoring is not an event to be taken lightly. I'll now need to come up with something witty to put there. The only problem is that I don't know what to put? Any ideas?

Now I know that my excitement to getting a custom subnic is a great disappointment to Papa Houde.......but dammit I can't help it! And after our trip to Philly---I think Houde's subnic should be changed to "Really Doesn't Has Gorilla Hands".

You can't call me that again

Subnic Whore

:cry:

Sorry Papa Houde.

Well, at least you don't have a subnic right? :p

I always view Houde's subnic as a nonconformist subnic. Like those kids from South Park who really loved The Cure. So when Houde says his "non-subnic" he tosses his hair outta his face afterwards while saying "Conformist." :lol:

Well, at least you don't have a subnic right? :p

:cry:

Sorry Papa Houde.

I always view Houde's subnic as a nonconformist subnic. Like those kids from South Park who really loved The Cure. So when Houde says his "non-subnic" he tosses his hair outta his face afterwards while saying "Conformist." :lol:

There's a special place in Hell for people like you

And by Hell, I mean my basement'

And by my basement, I mean the bottom of a river.

I think his subnic should be "will put you in his pants."

It's disgraceful that nobody has had that yet.

And it's been said before but TwilightEL seriously needs "Jailbait" as a subnic

You should've waited for me to say that I wanted it, because now you just look creepy, even though I was the first person to come up with that.

I said it had been said before duh! which yes you mentioned before.

Also I said it first in chat that you should have the subnic "Jailbait" you agreed and it became something of a running joke so chill kid. :lol:

I said it had been said before duh! which yes you mentioned before.

Also I said it first in chat that you should have the subnic "Jailbait" you agreed and it became something of a running joke so chill kid. :lol:
Pervert!! Now you just outed yourself! Creep!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back