Christmas 2008, Houde Style

UK people if haven't already get to Woolworths. Their closing down is HUGE. I went in on monday when I bought the dark knight and got 4 bags of presents for just £30. It's worth it if you want to pick up some cheap presents. I did as I've got other stuff for people but it means they have to open on christmas.

Also with them NOT finding a buyer and tommorows announced sale, You would be a fool not to go.

I will send out the Christmas gifts for everyone tomorrow to everyone I said that I will send Christmas gifts too.

This sentence will make sense about the tenth time you read it.

I will send out the Christmas gifts for everyone tomorrow to everyone I said that I will send Christmas gifts too.

This sentence will make sense about the tenth time you read it.

It made sense on my first go, W00T I'm ten times smarter then the rest of you

I did most of my Christmas shopping last week and wrapped almost everything today. I'm excited. I still need to pick up a few things tomorrow and I've got to start and finish a drawing of some kind for my grandpa. (Still haven't decided on the picture I'm going to use.)

I'm doing all my shopping tomorrow (it's when I get paid) and doing it all online. And I'm letting Amazon ship them for me -- for free -- and even wrap them -- for free.

Damn I love Amazon Prime!!! :rockon:

I'm doing all my shopping tomorrow (it's when I get paid) and doing it all online. And I'm letting Amazon ship them for me -- for free -- and even wrap them -- for free.

Damn I love Amazon Prime!!! :rockon:

You might need to get everything shipped next day, though, in order to have a chance to make it on time. They're REALLY backed up right now.

Hmm.....

Ok, thanks.

I ordered something yesterday and had it shipped 2nd day and they gave me an estimated delivery date of the 23rd.

Latest posts

Back