Christmas 2010

Thus proving once again, you are a Houde clone.

I bet you sit around your place and watch "A Very Merry Turtles Chirstmas" too.

[video=youtube;_Tke4_bn-TY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tke4_bn-TY&feature=related[/video]

As someone who was once an AVID Ninja Turtles fan, I'm surprised I never knew this existed. After watching the video...I'm glad I never knew this existed.

"We wish you a turtles Christmas and a turtle-y awesome new year!"

wow.

As someone who was once an AVID Ninja Turtles fan, I'm surprised I never knew this existed. After watching the video...I'm glad I never knew this existed.

"We wish you a turtles Christmas and a turtle-y awesome new year!"

wow.

Yeah,.. and that was the best of all the song they did. Don't even get me started on the "Wrap Rap" song. (Shutter)

I'm starting to dislike Christmas. It comes at a bad time of the year for me. Sales are down from November-March, and having an expense like Christmas hit then is a pain in the ass.

"What do you want for Christmas Friday?"

"Money. So I can pay the cable bill after buying you all crap you don't need or want. I know thats just going to sit on your dresser till it makes its way to the attic."

"Here's a sweater!"

"Joy."

I want chistmas in July. I'm flush in July.

Last year and the year before I learned about loving christmas. This year however is odd I just don't seem to care that's here. I was more excited to see the new simpsons christmas episode is on the 19th here on Sky 1 HD (and regular Sky 1 for the HD-ally challenged) then I was for the event coming.

Years past I'd hear little children singing christmas carols and .... well just want to punch them in the face. Last year was "Ohhh christmas :D" this is just "oh christmas is here, huh."

It's got nothing to do with money as I'm still buying all my presents for people. It has nothing to do with been depressed as i'm in a happy place kinda. I guess I'm just too grown up to believe in a magical person who gives me what I want ... or santa! (Ha jesus joke ftw?) but it's not a mad christmas or a merry christmas this christmas is just a meh one.

And THIS is why my father should not be allowed to decorate...

photo%201.JPG

2dv0tac.jpg

sos8oz.jpg

She's been great. The only thing she chewed that wasn't hers was a set of Christmas lights, which was all Sexynurse's fault for not watching her. Other than that, no accidents in the house, or problems anywhere else.

I hope the trend continues with her.

Latest posts

Back