Christmas 2010

Technically early, it's currently more than 12 days till Christmas.

It's a whole bunch of early, since the 12 Days of Christmas is the 12 days from Christmas to the Epiphany.

edit: ugh... hate myself for remembering that. 6 years in the Ohio parochial school systems did some permanent damage.

Last edited:
Sure.

Send me something.

Don't send McCheese anything, he doesn't respond. Or give anything back, cheap ass college student.

I saw the Warehouse 13 christmas episode. The Eureka one was better, but it wasn't bad.

Sure.

Send me something.

Don't send McCheese anything, he doesn't respond. Or give anything back, cheap ass college student.

I saw the Warehouse 13 christmas episode. The Eureka one was better, but it wasn't bad.

I will if you give me your address....maybe I'll send you coal....or some of my favorite pens. What's a good stocking stuffer?

Episcopal Café, one of the blogs I follow, hosted this video clip of The Nativity Story, updated for the digital age. If you're super-religious, you might find it offensive, but the rest of us can enjoy the humor.

There is also a wonderful clip from YouTube of a "flashmob" that stood up in the food court of the Welland Seaway Mall in Niagara Falls, Canada to sing the "Hallelujah Chorus" from Hendal's Messiah. (It's the first of the two listed on the page, and definitely the better of the two performances.)

http://www.episcopalcafe.com/lead/church_music/singing_hallelujah_in_the_mall.html

Merry Christmas everyone!

My haul this year:

Community Season 1
Super Scribblenauts (DS)
A new fedora
Mini Yankees baseball bat
#1 Yankees Fan License plate
Yankees Freezer mug
Irredeemable TPB (Waid/Krause)
Irredeemable TPB (Waid/Diaz)
Green Hornet Year One TPB
The Winter Men TPB
Pajamas
$40 PSN card
Mystery Gift 1*
Mystery Gift 2*

*These have yet to arrive from 2 people.

Overall, it's been a good Christmas. Spent yesterday in New York visiting places like Madame Tussuad's Wax Museum and Rockefeller Center (and some other locations). Fun times!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all!

I wish I wasn't so congested...

Same here. My sinuses are so plugged up that it feels like my head is going to blow up. I've got this awful high-pitched ringing in my ears, too.

I got a spy pen, let me repeat. A ****ing Spy Pen, A pen that takes audio and video with a little camera.

I am very pleased

Latest posts

Back