Christmas 2010

Clearly you are about to embark on a fast-paced espionage thriller.

Yes, I am all for that:

Coming to a Theater Near You...

Intrigue...

"If we don't record the conference, it will mean the end of Europe"

Action...

"ARGGH!!! You gave me a paper cut!"

Sexiness...

"Let me write down my phone number"

This Summer...

Random is...

The Man with the Video Pen

"Do you mind signing this?"

*Random smiles*

"Sure, It's showtime."

Rater R for Rockin' Awesome

Last edited:
Well, it has several plot holes. Firstly, why would a woman give Random her number blah blah blah typical Bass thesis post blah blah blah.

Well, it has several plot holes. Firstly, why would a woman give Random her number blah blah blah typical Bass thesis post blah blah blah.

Well first, I wonder that myself. Don't get me wrong it has happen I'm just still not sure why. And this is probably the first "typical Bass thesis post" that I actually finished without getting bored and stopping on half way through.

Well first, I wonder that myself. Don't get me wrong it has happen I'm just still not sure why. And this is probably the first "typical Bass thesis post" that I actually finished without getting bored and stopping on half way through.

:lol:

*All of UC nods their heads in agreement*

I got;

An AppleTV
Inception (Blu-Ray)
Alien Anthology (Blu-Ray)
Despicable Me (Blu-Ray)
$200 in iTunes gift cards
4000 Microsoft Points

simpsonbh0.jpg

I got AIDS.

And a gift voucher.

I got a baby, a fleece blanket and a watch. I will finally have some spare time to game tonight so if anyone wants to join up, send me an invite.

Canada is currently in the midst of boxing week sales, I don't remember if you guys do similar things in the states, but basically all of the commercial materialism that happens around the celebration of Christ's birth isn't enough for us so we amp it up even more the week after and have crazy sales.

I went to Walmart last night and it was a madhouse (more so than usual...this Walmart is always a madhouse), but I got the first 4 seasons of Home Improvement for $10 each!

EDIT:

sorry Bass, it's true.

Last edited:
I got...

Inception on DVD
Story, by Robert McKee
an awesome Izod fleece jacket
a 16GB microSD for my phone
wireless charger for my second 360 controller
and a wicked cool coffee table book about graffiti art

:shock:

NO! NOW YOU WILL REALISE WHERE ALL MY WISDOM COMES FROM! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Haha! I am reading it at the moment and it's interesting seeing how all of your posts are stolen from it.

It's like the time I read Tucker Max's book and realized a bunch of Doom's stories were taken from it.

Latest posts

Back