Chuck (Spoilers)

This show is practically the perfect show for geeks.

I :heart: it so much. Everyone on this board should be watching it. That way you can recommend it to everyone else.

I miss Rachel Bilson's sexy sandwich girl.

I think I really love the geek factor with this show. They reference everything from comic books to Star Wars to Star Trek to WoW to all other things geek.

And I can't help but feel a small level of pride when laughing at these references while all other watchers just let it pass by.

This is probably my favorite show on the air right now. It is just so entertaining.

Plus, a Y: The Last Man shoutout (however silent) in almost every episode? How could it not be the perfect show for geeks? :)

I got caught up this morning.

It's kind of annoying how everyone Chuck knows is somehow a spy or working with the bad guys.

But the Buy More crew is constantly awesome.

And Big Mike tackling that guy in the last episode. Solid Stuff.

Okay, the last few episodes have pissed me off, considering they are still going on about Chuck and Sarah and all that.

Then, this last episode turned it all around on me. The show needed a change of direction, and see this being it. It's changed from a bumbling idiot stumbling through these spy games to someone who now wants control, and it going to get it.

And Tron rules.

Okay, the last few episodes have pissed me off, considering they are still going on about Chuck and Sarah and all that.

Then, this last episode turned it all around on me. The show needed a change of direction, and see this being it. It's changed from a bumbling idiot stumbling through these spy games to someone who now wants control, and it going to get it.

And Tron rules.

Agreed. I like to see him taking initiative and going after Orion on his own. The chart behind the Tron poster was a great reveal, and shows that he's been a little more in control than we thought all along.

And Tron does rule. As does Robert Picardo; we don't get enough of him these days.

Every once in a while NBC does something right. Renewing "Chuck" and giving Season 3 19 episodes versus "Heroes"' 18 episodes for Season 4? One of those times.

I think I figured out why Chuck irks me sometimes.

No one grows on that show. None of the characters actually evolve. They always end up in the same place they were at the beginning of the episode.

I think I figured out why Chuck irks me sometimes.

No one grows on that show. None of the characters actually evolve. They always end up in the same place they were at the beginning of the episode.

This is probably the biggest gripe I have about the show.

Unfortunately, the people who make the show are aware of this annoying fact and in turn successfully counteract this fact by making the show so DAMN entertaining.

I miss Rachel Bilson's meat girl.

Latest posts

Back