Chuck (Spoilers)

The Watcher's girlfriend AND Stone Cold Steve Austin in the same episode. Who would have thought it?

Plus Sarah is still underwear-tighteningly hot.

I just thought it was funny that a Superman and a Lana Lang from two different interpretations are on this now.

Brandon Routh, though understandably we all might like to forget the fact.

Last edited:
I love the internet....no, i really do

pretty straightforward episode, Kruenk plays her role ok,

i didn't check to see who wrote this episode, but one of the scenes is of chuck at a bar trying to make an asset out of a guy....where hes sitting at a bar reading Y: the last man The Ring of Truth.

"the greatest literary achievement of our time"

Man, I hate and love this show still.

The old Italian Mobsters giving, what was basically a two minute recap of the first two season, great stuff, and the whole dramatic ending, horrible stuff.

another good start to what i can only hope will be a good season. and love the new buy more.

If Morgan is the new store manager, wonder what will happen to Big Mike? Wasn't he shown still in the opening credits? Glad to see Jeffstar back, too. Thought they were not going to be around the store or something. Funny how they just stayed on the "run" the whole time.

the greatest clip in Chuck history.

[video=youtube;B6gF2WEdPww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6gF2WEdPww[/video]

Big Mike is back, as the assistant manager. as Big mike was charging Stone Cold Steve Austin (i'm from that generation) all I could think of was "here comes the freight train"

A decent episode all around, enjoyable.

I'm glad Big Mike is back. Also glad he wasn't made the Manager again.That wouldn't have been a smart thing. I like Morgan as the manager now.

I would like to know the same?

is it the cat fights? cuz i LOVE the cat fights.
is it the small details that make things worse?
is it the more fluid fight scenes?
is it the dynamic semi-control of the intersect?
the humanization of cold-blooded killers?

what would make it seem like the last season? its got at least one more season in it.

Latest posts

Back