Civil War: Front Lines (Spoilers)

apparently my dad is more american because he went to the Daytona 500 (other than that apparentally there exactly the same though)

and he's Canadian

Last edited:
i don't know who the last american idol is, i've never attended nascar let alone watched it on t.v., and i haven't watched the simpsons in forever. Does that make me less american.

i don't know who the last american idol is, i've never attended nascar let alone watched it on t.v., and i haven't watched the simpsons in forever. Does that make me less american.

Yes. You'll be killed within the month and replaced by a new Hibiki. They'll either wear black leather with spikes on it and kills people with machine guns while yelling profanity or they'll be a rich elitist bastard who protects the American people from thought and responsibility because real heroes make the tough decisions for everyone.

Yes. You'll be killed within the month and replaced by a new Hibiki. They'll either wear black leather with spikes on it and kills people with machine guns while yelling profanity or they'll be a rich elitist bastard who protects the American people from thought and responsibility because real heroes make the tough decisions for everyone.

man, well i guess this is goodblech.

hey, im mister..master...major sha..hibiki. let's do things that i like to do.

Latest posts

Back