Coke Blak

I haven't had it yet. I'm sure it will last as long as the old crystal Pepsi. That was around for like two weeks and then just disappeared.

the watcher said:
I haven't had it yet. I'm sure it will last as long as the old crystal Pepsi. That was around for like two weeks and then just disappeared.
Crystal Pepsi? Never heard of it. And I know someone who works for Pepsi. I know there was Pepsi Blue that was out for a short while, which tasted GREAT. I was one of the first to taste it (when it was about to be out in the market).

the watcher said:

Pepsi disgusts me even more than Coke, and I LOVED Crystal Pepsi.

I am sad now.

Bass said:
I miss Tab.

Tab still exists, you know.

I don't know if it's still on the shelf because no one bought it all these years or if they still actually make the stuff, but everytime I go to the store, it's there.

jtg3885 said:
I never saw Crystal Pepsi in stores. Only in the machine at the local aquarium.

That's fishy.

this stuff....., i got a whiff of this last week, and its not bad, but its got a REALLY, REALLY bad after taste, so you wanna keep drinking so you don't have to taste it.....

''Coke is launching Coca-Cola Black...a soda that blends Coke, natural flavors, and coffee essence. Just like your garbage disposal.''
TINA FEY, ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Hey.....not everything they do is golden. I just tried Dr.Pepper's Berries and Cream.

I might as well drink seltzer and Robitussin.

Victor Von Doom said:
Hey.....not everything they do is golden. I just tried Dr.Pepper's Berries and Cream.

I might as well drink seltzer and Robitussin.

that stuff is BAD, i give it another 2 weeks before they pull it....

and Cokes now Vault........

What I think is weird is that Coke stopped making Vanilla Coke. The only thing they have close to it is Cherry Vanilla Coke.

Damn......

The most disgusting beverage I heard of was the nicotini. It's basically tobacco tea mixed with vodka. It was marketed as beverage to drink in bars where you couldn't smoke.

In a kinda off-topic way....

The new Diet Pepsi Jazz (strawberries/cream) is just plain weird. Not disgusting......but just werid because can taste it all.

Strawberries. Cream. Pepsi. Together.

You've been warned.

At my cousin's birthday party last Saturday the only pop they had was a 6-Pack of Diet Coke in those tiny little baby cans and the Pepsi Jazz ****. I had to either drink one of those or quietly steal the bottle of Absolute Vodka and hide somewhere.

Once the Diet Coke was all gone, I tried "Jazz". I didn't like it. It just tasted like cream soda with more carbonation.

SUBLYMONAL!

Lemon....................lime.......................lemon.....................lime!!!!!

LYMON!
Sublymonal advertising complete...

Whatever.....it's almost 6am and I've been here since 3pm yesterday. I'm bored and delirious.

Latest posts

Back