Coke Blak

moonmaster said:
At my cousin's birthday party last Saturday the only pop they had was a 6-Pack of Diet Coke in those tiny little baby cans and the Pepsi Jazz ****. I had to either drink one of those or quietly steal the bottle of Absolute Vodka and hide somewhere.

Once the Diet Coke was all gone, I tried "Jazz". I didn't like it. It just tasted like cream soda with more carbonation.
They had vodka at a kid's party? What kind of people are you related to? I can't find alcohol within a quarter mile of any kind of kids function. I was at a graduation party for a friend of mine and asked if they had any beer. I knew his parents drink, but he was 20 at the time. His parents looked at me like I'd asked for cocaine. They said they don't tolerate underage drinking. I told them I was 21, but since there were kids who weren't of age, it was bound to start trouble. I said okay and walked away. They totally cold to me the rest of the night.

I just don't see Sprite around. I was out of town and asked for a Sprite at a liqour store. The guy looked at me and said "We drink Sierra Mist here." That response kind of creeped me out so I left. I have to say Sprite is better than Sierra Mist. Totally under appreciated.

MaxwellSmart said:
I just don't see Sprite around. I was out of town and asked for a Sprite at a liqour store. The guy looked at me and said "We drink Sierra Mist here." That response kind of creeped me out so I left. I have to say Sprite is better than Sierra Mist. Totally under appreciated.

We don't take kindly to people who don't take kindly with Sierra Mist around these parts mister. I think you should leave before someone gets hurt. I think that line would be great product placement in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Willverine said:
Coke Blak makes me want to punch a baby. It's hideous.

I just **** myself laughing!!!!! :lol:

That's better than me saying Crystal Pepsi makes me wanna commit hate crimes.

Victor Von Doom said:
I just **** myself laughing!!!!! :lol:

That's better than me saying Crystal Pepsi makes me wanna commit hate crimes.

Crystal Pepsi?! Crystal Pepsi?! Ugh, why do I even bother. Worst invention ever. Shoulda just called it Crystal Meth Pepsi.

MaxwellSmart said:
They had vodka at a kid's party? What kind of people are you related to? I can't find alcohol within a quarter mile of any kind of kids function. I was at a graduation party for a friend of mine and asked if they had any beer. I knew his parents drink, but he was 20 at the time. His parents looked at me like I'd asked for cocaine. They said they don't tolerate underage drinking. I told them I was 21, but since there were kids who weren't of age, it was bound to start trouble. I said okay and walked away. They totally cold to me the rest of the night.
There was a grand total of 4 kids there. It was mostly adults.

I believe the vodka was for my grandpa, who shockingly enough decided not to get drunk.
Did he **** his shotgun after that?
Willverine said:
Coke Blak makes me want to punch a baby.
Coke Blak makes me want to rape a panda.
Hibiki said:
Shoulda just called it Crystal Meth Pepsi.
I'd drink that.

Last edited:
Hibiki said:
Crystal Pepsi?! Crystal Pepsi?! Ugh, why do I even bother. Worst invention ever. Shoulda just called it Crystal Meth Pepsi.

I forced myself to enjoy Crystal Pepsi?

Why you ask?

Because, when vodka mixed with it, it still looked, and smelt, like Crystal Pepsi.

MAybe this is why I have digestive problems.

moonmaster said:
Coke Blak makes me want to rape a panda.
Coincidentally, I have a picture that nearly fits this description. I seriously didn't make this.

rapeandspitev5.gif

you know whats the worst spin-off pop ever?

Sprite Ice, Sprite with mint flavour

i drank half a can and threw-up

seriously

Has anyone tried this yet???

It's disgusting.....................and I can't stop drinking it. :lol:

For those wondering Coke Blak is a fusion of Coke and coffee. And it tastes just like it too. It tastes like I made a cup of coffee at 7am....and I let it just sit there. At 1130 I come back from lunch and realize that I still had a cup of coffee.....so now its stale and cold. I stare at the cup o joe and decide to pour the rest of my coke in it and stir. The drink it as is. :sick:

But I still buy and drink it like everyday. I'll bet it causes tumors in the neck or something. :?
As a complete worshipper of caffeine... I must try this.

It's ****ing genius.

Latest posts

Back