Comicbookresources gives a preview of Ultimate X-Men #76

I am actually looking forward to this quite a bit. The page showing Wolverin's reflection matching up with Cable's reflection makes me kind of worried that they're one in the same, afterall.

Not bad.

This is the kind of X-stuff that completely turned me off to the X-Men (Cable, Bishop, X-Man, future-hopping), so hopefully Kirkman can fix things convincingly.

As a Bishop fan, I don't like the look of Ultimate Bishop.

But that's fine, whoever Cable's working for (or was working for), Bishop is too. Due to the simular uniforms.

And I hope to hell that's not white hair on Bishop. I hope due to the light...and um...my eyes are going blind...that it looks blue, but it's really black. lol

As a Bishop fan, I don't like the look of Ultimate Bishop.

But that's fine, whoever Cable's working for (or was working for), Bishop is too. Due to the simular uniforms.

And I hope to hell that's not white hair on Bishop. I hope due to the light...and um...my eyes are going blind...that it looks blue, but it's really black. lol

He's coming back to stop Cable. So they're not working together.

I thought it looked like Bishop had white hair, too. I kinda think that's cool, actually, but I can see why people would get upset with that.

I still don't like the fact that there's time travelling going on, but this looks pretty interesting.

Jury is still out on this one for me, although I do like the fact that Bishop is wearing the same uniform as Cable. And I think it works that Bishop has white hair, seeing as he's around the X-men's age in the current timeline.

Mabe Bishop is son of Wolverine and Storm? White hair, black skin, same uniform, time travel... Hmmm?

Mabe Bishop is son of Wolverine and Storm? White hair, black skin, same uniform, time travel... Hmmm?
:arrgh: Why would you even want that to happen?

Taskmaster said:
no, because Bishop already exists.

Read the New Mutants Arc.
Truth. And Kirkman said he won't be forgetting his first appearance too.

Ice said:
Or maybe's he's just old? OMG! THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE!! A MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!
Seriously. I don't know why the white hair is one of the most talked about subjects here. Kirkman said he'd be mentioning the New Mutants appearance so he's obviously a lot older now from the future. He only has white hair because that tends to happen to people when they get older.

no, because Bishop already exists.

Read the New Mutants Arc.

Who said that it was Bishop in the New Mutants? We even don't know his name =)

Truth. And Kirkman said he won't be forgetting his first appearance too.

Kirkman also said that Cable don't related to anyone... And he related to... Wolverine, because he is Wolverine :wink:

Last edited:
Hey guys, I think I can explain Cable's arm, Bishop and his shared hair colour and mutual hatred for eachother!

Cable's metal arm is because he is the son of Wolverine and Colossus. This is possible because Wolverine's healing factor makes him go through female cycles like a Hutt does. This makes sense because if Cable is Wolverine and Colossus's son (white was a recessive gene), Bishop is Storm and Wolverine's son, making their hatred for eachother born out of mutual disgust of the 'impure' offspring of Wolverine, i.e. eachother.

Hey guys, I think I can explain Cable's arm, Bishop and his shared hair colour and mutual hatred for eachother!

Cable's metal arm is because he is the son of Wolverine and Colossus. This is possible because Wolverine's healing factor makes him go through female cycles like a Hutt does. This makes sense because if Cable is Wolverine and Colossus's son (white was a recessive gene), Bishop is Storm and Wolverine's son, making their hatred for eachother born out of mutual disgust of the 'impure' offspring of Wolverine, i.e. eachother.
Unless E says otherwise, POTD. :lol:

Latest posts

Back