Comics Continuum previews 4 pages of Ultimate Extinction #1

Re: Comics Continuum previews 3 pages of Ultimate Extinction #1

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm not a fan of the art. It looks like something out of Doc Comics Ultimate Central movies.

I actually really like the art. Its different, but still realistic without trying too hard. I mean look at some of the peoples' faces in the hologram and tell me that doesn't look really good.

You're just mad because Daredevil isn't in it. ;)

He has been very Daredevil fanboyish lately, hasn't he?

I like the art for the same reasons that DIrish B does.

Ultimate Houde said:

Almost as bad as Ice is with JT.

I like the art for the same reasons that DIrish B does.

True. Seriously, I look forward to seeing some of the action scenes done by Peterson.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Dude... :shifty:

What? Oh come on, you know you wanted him to show up in it.

Last edited:

The art looks like it's improved from the start to the end of the book judging by the last preview.

Is it just me or is Carol Danver's hair brown?

Ultimate Houde said:
Oh yeah, real fanboyish when I argue a point somewhere. I haven't been spanning it across the entire board Houde. So relax.

Let's talk about How Gah Lak Tus works here. A vessel/bug comes down and drills into an entire city this breaks up the planet, which then explodes. Am I missing something?

ProjectX2 said:
The art looks like it's improved from the start to the end of the book judging by the last preview.

Is it just me or is Carol Danver's hair brown?

I didn't even notice her...

TheManWithoutFear said:
Oh yeah, real fanboyish when I argue a point somewhere. I haven't been spanning it across the entire board Houde. So relax.

He's joking with you, so you relax and just laugh it off.

Let's talk about How Gah Lak Tus works here. A vessel/bug comes down and drills into an entire city this breaks up the planet, which then explodes. Am I missing something?

I think thats about it. Without any dialogue its hard to tell just exactly what the process is, but I didn't see anything about drilling or planets exploding, though that might've been mentioned in the Ultimate Vision back-stories and I'm just not remembering.

DIrishB said:
I didn't even notice her....
Neither did I.

He's joking with you, so you relax and just laugh it off.
Yeah, but he's not.

DIrishB said:
I think thats about it. Without any dialogue its hard to tell just exactly what the process is, but I didn't see anything about drilling or planets exploding, though that might've been mentioned in the Ultimate Vision back-stories and I'm just not remembering.

The way the earth is cracking in half. "Drillings" a bad word to use. Not really what I mean. But it seems as soon as they touch down the annihilation starts immediately.

I presumed that on page 18, it was Carol Danvers and Captain Marh Vehl with Nick Fury and Reed.

Okay, Extinction looks good, I'm really intregued with how they're going to defeat Gah Lak Tus.

Doc Samson looks interesting, the art is okay, and I hope they make the story either fanboyish and a bit on the funny side.

Am I the only one who thinks the new Sable book looks like hot buttered *****?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Neither did I.

We must be ig'nant.

Yeah, but he's not.

You have a bigger persecution complex than anyone.

The way the earth is cracking in half. "Drillings" a bad word to use. Not really what I mean. But it seems as soon as they touch down the annihilation starts immediately.

I would say thats a fair assessment.

ProjectX2 said:
I presumed that on page 18, it was Carol Danvers and Captain Marh Vehl with Nick Fury and Reed.

I didn't even know there were page numbers.

*Goes back and looks again*

Yup, you're right. Looks like in the room are Reed, Sue, Fury, Sam Wilson, Phil Lawson (Captain Mahr-Vehl), and Carol Danvers. Its an end of the world party.

DIrishB said:
Yup, you're right. Looks like in the room are Reed, Sue, Fury, Sam Wilson, Phil Lawson (Captain Mahr-Vehl), and Carol Danvers. Its an end of the world party.

There better be cake.

Oh. My. God.

I just realised what the Ultimate Ultimate Nullifier will be. Cake. Why not just feed Gah Lak Tus a giant cake? Bugs like cake.

Anyone else click on the Doc Sampson preview thinking it was UE and become confused out of their minds?

DIrishB said:
I didn't...it says Doc Samson in bold letter right above it...are you still half asleep?

No, I'm just still a little thrown off because that whole converting a lesbian thing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back