Coming in October: "Ultimate Power".

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Straight from Marvel.com:

UltimatePowerLogo.jpg

Starting in October, Ultimate Power, a nine-issue mini-series tying the Ultimate Universe into the Supremeverse (Squadron Supreme Universe) will be written by the superpower trinity of Brian Michael Bendis, J. Michael Straczynski, and Jeph Loeb.


Click the link to read more.
 
Last edited:

fnord

Active Member
Hoax

Has to be a hoax...has to be..it screams toax.

Even though the thought of Hyperion....ooooooh
 

marvelman

Well-Known Member
Ok, I don't know if they are merging the two, or if they are introducing the squadron into the ultiverse, as we've already seen Nighthawk.... hmmmmmmmmmm.....

but DEODATO JR. ON THE ULTIMATES ANNUAL W0000000000000000000000000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!!
 

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
The supreme universe crossing over with the Ultimate universe. I don't have a problem with that actually.
But I DO have a problem with the "Ultimate Power" image posted in this thread. It has totally f***** up the main page for me!!!:furious: :gripe: :arrgh:
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Ultimate Warrior said:
But I DO have a problem with the "Ultimate Power" image posted in this thread. It has totally f***** up the main page for me!!!:furious: :gripe: :arrgh:
What do you mean? Should I take the image down?
 

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
Ice said:
What do you mean? Should I take the image down?
No. But the width of it has made the sidebars (user CP/online users & recent threads) so small that I can't read them. If you could make the image smaller (like the width of the Ultimate FF images posted before this) then it would be alright.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Ultimate Warrior said:
No. But the width of it has made the sidebars (user CP/online users & recent threads) so small that I can't read them. If you could make the image smaller (like the width of the Ultimate FF images posted before this) then it would be alright.
Is it better now?
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I don't know about this. Bendis is writing another book? Goddamnit.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Random said:
So is this the 5th on going? If so I'm pretty unimpressed
Uh....

Ice said:
Starting in October, Ultimate Power, a nine-issue mini-series tying the Ultimate Universe into the Supremeverse (Squadron Supreme Universe) will be written by the superpower trinity of Brian Michael Bendis, J. Michael Straczynski, and Jeph Loeb.
 
Last edited:

McEvil

Well-Known Member
ultimatedjf said:
WTF?! This is so stupid!!


Preach on, ultimatedjf!!! I agree with you 100%!!!

Why do I care about the Squardon Supreme???

& why in the h*ll is Marvel giving yet ANOTHER book for Bendis to write???

I like Bendis's style of writing, but come on! Can't someone else do some writing?

They are going to do to him what they did to Fabian Nicenzia in he 90's: give him several books (He was writing: X-Men, X-Force, New Warriors, Nova, Night Thrasher, & three other books I can't even think of off the top of my head), then when he starts to write "bad stories" & titles are delayed, we'll blame him & totally destroy his creative genius. It's only been recently that he's starting to come above water & write again.
 
Last edited:

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
When Nurhachi sees this he will orgasm. Twice.

I fail to see how it fits together. Sure, Supreme Power is like an ultimate version of the Justice League/Squadron Supreme. But it also contains enough power and maturity to kill an elephant. How does that fit into a mostly kid-friendly Ultimate Universe?
 

Latest posts

Top