A second paintball episode (well, two of them really)

Those were nothing short of brilliant. I had no problem whatsoever with them revisiting the idea and going above and beyond.

Makes me look forward to them all the more. I honestly wonder how Season 4 will turn out without Harmon as showrunner.

I'm afraid to find out. That series was Dan Harmon through and through - he rewrote a lot of the scripts and it was his voice. I'm sure a lot of things will be the same but I'm afraid the same spirit won't be there.

E said:
I'm afraid to find out. That series was Dan Harmon through and through - he rewrote a lot of the scripts and it was his voice. I'm sure a lot of things will be the same but I'm afraid the same spirit won't be there.

Why'd NBC let him go? I'd read here he may have been difficult to work with, but was that true?

I highly doubt it since he planned out four seasons. Sadly we won't see what he had in store for his version of a fourth.

I'm even more annoyed that NBC got rid of him after learning he put $300,000 of his own money into the second season alone.

I thought it was hilarious and great.

I was glad that it didn't seem *too* different this season without Dan Harmon.

I thought it was hilarious and great.

I was glad that it didn't seem *too* different this season without Dan Harmon.
Same here.

Though I still wish Chang was the spanish teacher. That was the best for his character, IMO. Still, Fred Willard as sitcom Pierce and the parody of Muppet Babies was great.

Okay, so Thursday's episode about the inspector space time convention was awesome. In my opinion, the first two episodes this season were pretty good, but nothing special... but this third one was back up to its normal level of brilliance.

"I hate you."

Latest posts

Back