So apparently Dan Harmon was indeed asked to come back, but there's still no official word.

Never heard of this site, but here's one reporting about it.

This is great news.

I read a report on this over the weekend that added his comment that he would "probably" do it (his words).

I didn't follow this super closely when he was kicked out - did NBC basically choose Chevy Chase over Dan Harmon, then let Chevy go (or he left) when he became too much to handle? then they asked Dan Harmon back?

Chevy chose to leave near the end of the filming of the last season for a few reasons, one being that he didn't like his character anymore because of how they kept writing him.

But yeah, it was basically NBC choosing Chase over Harmon and them realizing now they chose wrong.

Last edited:
Chevy chose to leave near the end of the filming of the last season for a few reasons, one being that he didn't like his character anymore because of they kept writing him.

But yeah, it was basically NBC choosing Chase over Harmon and them realizing now they chose wrong.

The whole NBC choosing Chevy over Dan then realizing their mistake and trying to get Dan back sounds very much like dating in high school.

Last edited:
The whole NBC choosing Chevy over Dan then realizing their mistake and trying to get Dan back sounds very much like dating in high school.

Suuuuure all the women who didn't date you in highschool just "chose wrong" #WhatEverHelpsYouSleep :p

I enjoyed the season without him more.

Really? The show was no where near as good without him in charge. He definitely wouldn't have let the "Kevin" subplot go the way it did, if even doing it at all.

Pssssh.

I think we all know Houde prefers pointless, unimportant things, hence his love of science.

I was so disappointed by season 3, I enjoyed it but it felt too different and had to many bad stuff. Like the dr who parody. funny at first but then over used to cringe worthy effect. Chang's story was so bad too. and other things. Now season 3 still had stuff that was hilarious. example The dean & Jeff singing kiss from a rose, has both ruined the song forever and become one of my favourite moments on the show.

with how bad 3 was though compaired to 1+2 , everyone saying 4 was worse than 1-3. I'm not as excited to buy the season 4 dvd when its out

Season three had Pillows and Blankets, the single best episode of the series, not to mention Remedial Chaos Theory and Digital Estate Planning. I really liked season three. I would recommend trying the first few episodes of season four to see how you feel. I enjoyed it for the most part, but it wasn't as strong as the previous seasons.

Season 3 was was pretty good, but not as strong as the first two. The last three episodes were the best.

I find the Halloween episode from season 2 as the best episode of the series. ZOMBIE ATTAAAAACK!

Season three had Pillows and Blankets, the single best episode of the series, not to mention Remedial Chaos Theory and Digital Estate Planning.

I agree they were great. My favourite episodes though are Advanced Dungeons & Dragons , Aerodynamics of Gender and Paradigms of Human Memory

I find the Halloween episode from season 2 as the best episode of the series. ZOMBIE ATTAAAAACK!

:scared: AAAAAaaaaaaaaaah! A HAMSTER!

Last edited:
"It's very much like an impression — an unflattering one. It's 13 episodes of people doing, 'Derpy, derpy, der, I'm Dan Harmon, der.'"

hahaha

I enjoyed season 4, and found it better than some of the stuff Harmon put out.

The only thing I fault them for is going nowhere with Kevin. But Chang has sucked ever since he was thrown out of being a teacher.

Latest posts

Back