[video=youtube;NNQh0SXadSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNQh0SXadSc[/video]

Abed says my fear of what this season will be like. Scrubs season 9. :(

Troy's reference to Zach Braff doing only 5 episodes was great.

That was an awesome trailer. Can't wait.

Has anyone been watching this? It's pretty great. I'll miss Troy, but Hickey is way better than Pierce ever was.

The ending of the most recent episode (Analysis of Cork-Based Networking) was incredible. I laughed so hard!

This has been a pretty much boring season, with the exception of the lava episode. That felt like classic Community. I love Hickey though; he's a great addition. It's also weird without Troy and I wish Glover had stayed on.

Canada is not a country.

It's mostly just ice.

That's what Rob Ford loves about it. And one day I have no doubt he'll have smoked all that "ice".

Also, Ice, watch out for Rob Ford. He may try to cram you into his crack pipe and smoke you. I warn because I care.

This has been a pretty much boring season, with the exception of the lava episode. That felt like classic Community. I love Hickey though; he's a great addition. It's also weird without Troy and I wish Glover had stayed on.

I need to get caught up on this, I stopped watching after Season 4... not intentionally, I just forgot about it.

Last edited:
Really?! You liked season 4 better than this one so far?

That's what Rob Ford loves about it. And one day I have no doubt he'll have smoked all that "ice".

Also, Ice, watch out for Rob Ford. He may try to cram you into his crack pipe and smoke you. I warn because I care.

Sigh...

Actually, I'm amazed this is the first time this has been brought up here. You guys are slipping.

Really?! You liked season 4 better than this one so far?
Season 4 was OK, but it's better than this so far. I've barely laughed at anything this season. And like I said, with the departure of Donald Glover, the show isn't the same. It was one thing with no Pierce, but it's less enjoyable with another cast member gone.

Last edited:
This season is so boring.

Barney.jpg

Season 4 was OK, but it's better than this so far. I've barely laughed at anything this season. And like I said, with the departure of Donald Glover, the show isn't the same. It was one thing with no Pierce, but it's less enjoyable with another cast member gone.

This season is so boring.

Wow. I didn't hate the last season, but I've felt that this season has been so fresh and funny. I don't miss Pierce at all. And Troy has only been gone for one episode, but yeah... I'm sure I'll miss him and the Troy and Abed friendship.

First Bieber, then Ford. Others may not see it, but it's apparent this is Canada's first step in destroying America.

America's time has come. Like Constantinople or Rome before it the nation has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice. It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die. This is the most important function of Canadian celebrity exports. It is one we've performed for centuries. America... must be destroyed.

Just kidding NSA!

America's time has come. Like Constantinople or Rome before it the nation has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice. It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die. This is the most important function of Canadian celebrity exports. It is one we've performed for centuries. America... must be destroyed. Just kidding NSA!

Absolutely genius! Kudos, my Canadian friend.

Has anyone been watching this? It's pretty great. I'll miss Troy, but Hickey is way better than Pierce ever was.

The ending of the most recent episode (Analysis of Cork-Based Networking) was incredible. I laughed so hard!

I haven't seen last week's episode yet but yes - I love this season. I haven't found it to be boring at all, and the lava floor episode was excellent.

I'm not saying this season is phenomenal...but it's a definite improvement from last season.

I don't miss Pierce, but I wish they hadn't replaced him like they did. I understand there's a balance to the group dynamics but I'd rather have had one of the great secondary characters join. I think Neil would've been a great "serious" addition.

Latest posts

Back