Comparative Geek Fight Trivia Quiz

See, wrong guesses get you banned. :p

Take this seriously, folks. Next person to give a wrong answer? Permabanned. Hehehehehehehe.

I am MAD with power.

One of the clues is the Recent Government Position.

Three more.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How To Kill A Thread, by Dr Strangefate

Foreword by DG Spider-Fan.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which actor connects these films?

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Austin Powers in Goldmember
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

Hint - checking cast lists won't be too helpful...

Last edited:
Geez. The answer is Sean Connery.

He turned down the role of Sybok in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (the name of the planet in it is Sha-Ka-Ree a play on his name).

He turned down a role in Lord of the Rings. While some suggest Gandalf, Peter Jackson has said Ian McKellan was always first choice, so my thinking is either Theoden or Denethor.

He turned down the part to play Austin Powers' father in Goldmember. And Ursula Andress was supposed to his mother, a joke on their roles in Dr No.

He also was the Moon King in the Adventures of Baron Munchausen but when his part was cut down in pre-production, he left.

He was also offered Morpheus in Matrix. Because he turned down Matrix and Lord of the Rings - he signed up for League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Poor guy.

The next person can post a trivia quiz thing.

Geez. The answer is Sean Connery.

He turned down the role of Sybok in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (the name of the planet in it is Sha-Ka-Ree a play on his name).

He turned down a role in Lord of the Rings. While some suggest Gandalf, Peter Jackson has said Ian McKellan was always first choice, so my thinking is either Theoden or Denethor.

He turned down the part to play Austin Powers' father in Goldmember. And Ursula Andress was supposed to his mother, a joke on their roles in Dr No.

He also was the Moon King in the Adventures of Baron Munchausen but when his part was cut down in pre-production, he left.

He was also offered Morpheus in Matrix. Because he turned down Matrix and Lord of the Rings - he signed up for League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Poor guy.

The next person can post a trivia quiz thing.
Wah. I could've answered that. Being an anti-Sean Connery person and all that.

Latest posts

Back