Cool Animales

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Somehow our discussion on child development in Psychology today turned into discussion of that video. Then of course our teacher had to play it for those who hadn't seen it.

COINCIDENCES AHOY!

I was beginning to wonder if anyone got that.

That video will never get old as long as humanity survives.

The Bill O'Reilly interview version is awesome as well.

The Trex must be popular with the lady Trexes.
Well, all but the Star Trexes.

07-startrex.gif

My uncle was telling me about how he had a pet monkey in college. And he lived on campus with his roommate and the monkey. The monkey was very popular around campus, and people would go to see it and play with it (there was also a pet boa on campus, which obviously didn't attract many girls). One night my uncle was bringing some girls over to his room and to their surprise the monkey was jacking off in the corner. My uncle was like "Uh....my roommate taught him to do that."

My uncle was telling me about how he had a pet monkey in college. And he lived on campus with his roommate and the monkey. The monkey was very popular around campus, and people would go to see it and play with it (there was also a pet boa on campus, which obviously didn't attract many girls). One night my uncle was bringing some girls over to his room and to their surprise the monkey was jacking off in the corner. My uncle was like "Uh....my roommate taught him to do that."

sounds like something out of a National Lampoon's film or some other comedy

I was beginning to wonder if anyone got that.

That video will never get old as long as humanity survives.

The Bill O'Reilly interview version is awesome as well.
I watched that one yesterday.

"Please ma'am, can you give me a straight answer on this question?"

"...I like tuhtles."

Gigantopithecus blacki ("Black's Giant Ape"), an extinct species of ape often mistaken for Sasquatch.
ape.jpg

Sassafras, the Sassiest Fras.
sasquatch.jpg

Yeti the Teddy.
wampa.jpg

Wampa.jpg

the_yeti.jpg

yeti.jpg

yeti.jpg

yeti.jpg

Animal.
animal.jpg

Last edited:
Giant squids are pretty badass.

I think a lot of Langsta's pictures, especially on the first post, are begging to be made into macros.

I saw a video of a star-nosed mole eating a while ago. It looked like it just twitched its head and suddenly all the bugs were gone. I found the video a few months back on this site, which has a lot of great animal stuff.

Anyone seen this?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RjibWWTevdA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RjibWWTevdA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Granted, it's a bit long, but 4:23 makes up for everything.

The mythical Liger.
Liger.jpg

The mythical Tigon.
nathaniel2.jpg

Don't know where you get your definition of the word MYTHICAL from. Both Ligers and Tigons have been bred in captivity before. The Liger (male Lion, female Tiger offspring)is the largest cat in the world growing up to 10 feet long. The Tigon ( Female lion, male tiger child) stays more around the average sizes of lions and tigers.

A Tigon has been successfully bred with a lion, to produce what is known as a Li-Tigon.

Another awesome animal...

The Argentine Black and White Tegu.

tegu.jpg

Last edited:
I think the question that really demands asking is.... "Where are all the cool anifemales?"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back