Create a better direction for Ultimates vol.3

The Overlord

You know the drill, the current direction for Ultimates Vol. 3 sucks, so create a better one.

Last edited:
Re: Create a better direction for Ultimates vol.1

create a better Ultimates 3?

*shoots Loeb in the head*

My work here is done

create a better Ultimates 3?

*shoots Loeb in the head*

My work here is done

Ha, ha! My work is done! Just put someone who knows what their doing in charge (like Grant Morrison or Ed Brubaker) then you would be set.

Ha, ha! My work is done! Just put someone who knows what their doing in charge (like Grant Morrison or Ed Brubaker) then you would be set.

I'd use Bru or Ellis, Morrison is too busy with Final Crisis

One issue and the volume sucks. E, I think Goodwill's been posting too many threads lately.

I still say it's too early to say that this sucks. It's just a drastic departure from what we're used to.

But since Loeb is destroying the UU, both figuratively and literally, does it really matter?

I think a better creative team would've been Warren Ellis and Travis Foreman. But that's just me.

actually I would to chose my own idea involving Fing fang foom(a mutant dinosaur from space) ,Impossible man(a cross of cthulhu and a buddhistian hermit), two of the elders of the universe namely the champion and the grandmaster(gods whom fing's people banished to the stars) and jake fury
(nick fury's brother whom the grandmaster teaches how to summon him and the champion).

the art would either be Cary Nord or Steve McNiven

Last edited:

actually I would to chose my own idea involving Fing fang foom(a mutant dinosaur from space)

Funny - I said long, long ago that a story focused on Fin Fang Foom in the vein of Godzilla would be the most awesomest thing ever.

This was way before Nextwave. I think that proved me right.

i totally think someone like Mark Millar could take a dopey character like FFF and turn him into a real threat.

actually I would to chose my own idea involving Fing fang foom(a mutant dinosaur from space) ,Impossible man(a cross of cthulhu and a buddhistian hermit), two of the elders of the universe namely the champion and the grandmaster(gods whom fing's people banished to the stars) and jake fury
(nick fury's brother whom the grandmaster teaches how to summon him and the champion).

the art would either be Cary Nord or Steve McNiven

That's pretty cool, does anyone else have any story ideas. I brought up the Egghead plot line I thought off before, but I'm beginning to sound like a broken record.

Ok, so I can ignore everything past Grand Theft America? Give me a few days to find it and clean it up, I had this idea for an epic story involving Kang, Immortus and the Timekeepers, QUASIMODO, Ultron, Rick Jones, and gobs of other things.

Oh I have this great idea involving the Hulk and the Leader (this was before Ultimate Human) that I'll post on here.

I have been working on an Ultimate Kang crossover myself. Some cool stuff in it in my opinion but the best part is that it actually uses Ultimate Captain Marvel who was created and then completely ignored. I thought he was a cool character I don't know why they just ignored him completely. Of course, with Kang comes a growing man and macrobots. wooo. It was fun to write and I am working on the actual scripts now but they are a long process.

Latest posts

Back