Dancanread and so can you!

Re: All UC Hands On Deck!!

I jizzed in mah pants LIKE A BOSS! On a boat!!

Wait. NO! PIRATES! AAAH!

Actually, none of that.

I just got my first article published by an online magazine! It's a review of the most recent FRINGE episode.

Check it, b*****s!

P.S. More videos are forthcoming....

Last edited:

Wait. NO! PIRATES! AAAH!

Actually, none of that.

I just got my first article published by an online magazine! It's a review of the most recent FRINGE episode.

Check it, b*****s!

Very cool - congrats.

Wait. NO! PIRATES! AAAH!

Actually, none of that.

Check it, b*****s!

Yeah, when I read the title now I think you made We're on a Boat video, haha. :p

And congrats on the article!!! :D

Last edited:

I was interviewed for the Boston Globe - can I join?

You want the exclusive "interviewed for Boston Globe" club. That's down the hall on the right. I hear they have pretzels.

Thanks for all the congrats, guys! By the way, if you go to the article, click one or two of the ads; that'd be a big help. You know how that works. But don't go crazy, 'cause we were warned they can tell if someone is just clicking ads too much just to click on them.

Article #2, everyone! 'Tis a review of Dollhouse! Read it, love it, click ads, tell your friends! I'll also put this in the Dollhouse thread.

Dollhouse 1.10- Haunted

Thanks everyone for your support! I actually made some pocket change from the first article, and I hope to make this a regular thing.

By the way, mods, if you are so inclined, maybe a new name for this thread? I'm open to suggestions. I feel bad cause it's so demanding. And nautical. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back