Dancanread and so can you!

UC-I need your help. My friend Matt and I just started making comedy shorts together and we just SOLD our first short to NBC's comedy website. Like for money and everything. We would like this thing to get a lot of hits, cause it would help our future with NBC, and we think it deserves it.

SO, just click the link, watch, and enjoy. If you like it, spread the word. Comment on it. Send it to friends. Embed the crap out of it. It is best viewed full screen.

And it's about a property a lot of you already know and are excited about.

Cloverfield?

Good for you Dancanread. I'll have to watch the video later as I have to leave for work.

Last edited:
Sig updated! As Whedon might say, it's new-Dollhouse-article-y.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys, the video is still coming! One or two more shots to be hashed out, then just the editing.

For now, a review of BSG: The Plan!!

Esteemed fellow purveyors of geekery, I give you... my take on Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus.

From the creators of Bible Thumpers, Cloverfield?, How Not to Break Up, and First National Bank...

ZAROFF is coming.......

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF TCB!

Gumption Films is proud to present

A Dan and Matt adaptation of The Most Dangerous Game..

I give you....

ZAROFF THE HUNTER!!!!!

I'd embed it here, but it's in full widescreen and I'd like you to see it all big like.:)

Last edited:
Kind of a banner day for me. In addition to writing off on Zaroff, I got a piece up at this action-oriented site called 30ninjas, which is the brainchild of Doug Liman, who directed Swingers and the first Bourne movie.

Anyway, this is a review of a fantastically fun low budget pulp-fest called....

wait for it.....

B*tch Slap.

Aw yeah!

Last edited:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF TCB!

Gumption Films is proud to present

A Dan and Matt adaptation of The Most Dangerous Game..

I give you....

ZAROFF THE HUNTER!!!!!

I'd embed it here, but it's in full widescreen and I'd like you to see it all big like.:)

:D Nice twist.

Kind of a banner day for me. In addition to writing off on Zaroff, I got a piece up at this action-oriented site called 30ninjas, which is the brainchild of Doug Liman, who directed Swingers and the first Bourne movie.

Anyway, this is a review of a fantastically fun low budget pulp-fest called....

wait for it.....

B*tch Slap.

Aw yeah!

Christ, I'd forgotten about that movie.

Latest posts

Back