Daredevil 2 Ideas/News & More.

I would never say that Ben Affleck was a bad actor because he's in Daredevil, the movie sucking was not his fault.

But I would say Ben Affleck is a bad actor because it's a true:D

I wish people stopped bashing Affleck for the hell of it. He didn't do anything wrong. Scripting didn't do anything wrong. Editing did a lot of things wrong.

Watch the Director's Cut.

Though the idea of revamping to make a Born Again or Yellow sounds great. Elektra was the entire problem with the first one.

Ben Affleck is a horrible actor. I'd rather see the guy that played Punisher, play DD.

I wish people stopped bashing Affleck for the hell of it. He didn't do anything wrong. Scripting didn't do anything wrong. Editing did a lot of things wrong.

Though the idea of revamping to make a Born Again or Yellow sounds great. Elektra was the entire problem with the first one.
Totally agreed.

Point taken. I hated Daredevil, but I'll look for the directors cut before making a final FINAL judgement.

Yes, the theatrical versui sucked, sucked, sucked, sucked. The director's cut was what should have been. Well, maybe with less of the cursing (you what a what costume, Bullseye?) and other things to make it a PG-13 rating.

Matt: *hears people suffering* Hmmm...
Elektra: Want to play with my "kitty"?
Matt: :D Kay!
*thirty or so seconds of unneccesary body-rubbing*

Blah. :sick:

Last edited:
Cool Ideas TheManWithoutFear I would watch that film.

I also think the first Daredevil is too underrated. Now it's not the best film ever but it was enjoyable both director's cut and original. One thing I've said before is the man who played kingpin in it did IMO a great job. That is exactly how I always imagined kingpin in live action mode. Ok he was a different colour to kingpin in comics but that didn't matter to me.

Daredevil sequel

What should they do with a Daredevil sequel? Who should they cast? Who should be the villain? What should be the story?

Re: Daredevil sequel

What should they do with a Daredevil sequel? Who should they cast? Who should be the villain? What should be the story?

I would like kingpin to returned played by the same guy besides that not a big enough daredevil fan to say

I would have Fisk threaten Urich, who releases Daredevil's identity to the FBI. Murdock is arrested, put into prison with Fisk and various other criminals. Introduce the returned Bullseye and things get intense.

http://latinoreview.com/news/jason-statham-wants-to-be-daredevil-5138

The LA Times sat down with Jason Statham and asked him if he'd ever like to play a comic book character:

Could a British actor wear the red horns of the Man Without Fear? Jason Statham says, "Absolutely, just give me the chance, I would love to be Daredevil."

Sitting with Statham and Miller, it was easy to get excited about the idea of another "Daredevil" movie, one that was not a remake as much as it was a new installment. Hey Miller is the man who wrote the "Born Again" story arc in "Daredevil" -- there's plenty he could do with the character in a new movie. Statham said he is eager to work with Miller at some point and that he adores the Daredevil character. I made the mistake of asking Statham if might not make a better Bullseye than Matt Murdock and I thought he might hit me with his pint glass. "Forget Bullseye, I want to be Daredevil!" Miller nodded. "I think he should be Daredevil too."

I'm not sure why this is really news, but I'll go with it. I mean, I could ask every single actor next year what comic book character they would want to play and I'd have to post 400 stories about different actors wanting to be Superman or Spider-Man.

Would Jason be good in the role? I'm sure he would be. Nobody could do worse than Affleck did, but for now we have to file this one in the 'Wait and see' cabinet.

miller ****tin himself cos statham got all excited lol

I don't think I can go with this. My inner fanboy is going through the roof right now but this wouldn't work. They need to remake Daredevil and take a note of TDK because a Bullseye done right would be scarier than the joker.

Not really, no offense to Bullseye, but Joker has always been a better written character.

Bullseye is an assassin, Joker is a serial killer, sure Bullseye spree kills now and again, but he doesn't have nearly as big a body count or perchance for random violence that joker has. Plus Joker is about a billion times more intelligent than Bullseye.
Sure Bullseye is more powerful, but Joker is more intelligent and that is the scariest thing a psycho can have.

Plus I'm sick of all these reboots, they should get it right the first time! Sure the first movie was sub-par but it was hardly a disaster, so instead of rehashing the first movie, just make a better movie sequel out of the first one. A gang war story or Born Again would be more interesting then a rehash of the first movie.

Last edited:
I'm no Stathamologist, but wouldn't he be better suited to Bullseye than Daredevil?

There's nothing wrong with Affleck as long as they get a good director this time around.

Latest posts

Back