Daredevil News

Do you read Daredevil?/Do you want Daredevil in the Ultimate Universe?

• Total voters
I don't give a damn about The End books, and I'm not really interested in this.

Pass.

Who cares about you, Grimace?! Go to Burger King hell!!

I'm not Grimace anymore.

Well, I wish I wasn't Grimace anymore. You have no idea how hard it is to be this sack of mixed cheeseburgers and shakes.

Daredevil: The End

E, MWF, ProjectX2 and others who loved the DD run before Bru will probably love this. :wink:

Not sure how I feel about this. Bendis back on DD sure sounds good to me, but I hate the concept behind The End books.

It's gonna be awesome. I hope it ends very badly for Matt.

I'd buy that from my LCS. I wouldn't wait for issues from my mail order place. Thats how much I want it.
Same here. This I really wanna check out and I also hope it ends on a bad note for Matt. I wonder how many issues this will be and how Bendis will handle it. I'm guessing maybe dealing with the Kingpin?

Its the only way it can end for him.
Battling Jack Murdock and Karen Page come back to life.

But then Bullseye rapes Matt Murdock viciously, then proceeds to kill him with his own billy club while Battling Jack and Karen watch EVERY moment.

Matt stays dead.

THE END.

Well, getting back to the news...

From Lying in the Gutters:

I'm told one of the creators Bendis and Mack will be working with on their top secret Daredevil project is Bill Sienkiewicz. Bill last worked with Bendis on "Ultimate Marvel Team Up," I believe.

Well, getting back to the news...

From Lying in the Gutters:

Bill Sienkiewicz is awesome. There are certain artists that are perfect for Daredevil - Maleev is one, lark another. So is Bill Sienkiewicz.

That might be the first Omnibus I end up buying. It's gotta be cheaper than any mixture of individual issues or trade paperbacks.

I was on a huge Daredevil kick last month. I'm really eager to get the whole run in one way or another now.

Now if we could just get a trade of the Bob Gale issues of the latest series.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back