Daredevil: Redemption series discussion (spoilers)

Yeah no Daredevil for me..... Kidding. I might get it next week when I pick up Young Avengers.

these are the jokes...

i haven't read this yet. i'm going to check it out when i hit the stands next week.

Daredevil: Redemption #3 Discussion (Spoilers)

What is with Hine? I'm reading and reading and they go over all this legal jargon and all that good stuff and I don't see Murdock in costume once. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but I'm reading along not expecting it to end at all and then he's hits me with this awesome surprise ending for the second time in a row. Just craziness, love this mini. :twisted:

TheManWithoutFear said:
What is with Hine? I'm reading and reading and they go over all this legal jargon and all that good stuff and I don't see Murdock in costume once. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but I'm reading along not expecting it to end at all and then he's hits me with this awesome surprise ending for the second time in a row. Just craziness, love this mini. :twisted:
Now, I think thats a good thing XT. Not everything can be solved by putting on a red jumpsuit and beating people up. Not to mention that with all his current problems if he were to travel, and DD shows up in the same place, well, it wouldn't look good.

Baxter said:
Now, I think thats a good thing XT. Not everything can be solved by putting on a red jumpsuit and beating people up. Not to mention that with all his current problems if he were to travel, and DD shows up in the same place, well, it wouldn't look good.

No but Not everyone who reads DD is a "fan" so you're going to have to bring the "red jumpsuit" in sooner or later. Did you read it Baxter?

Interview w/ David Hine on Daredevil: Redemption

Kuljit Mithra: I've heard that Daredevil: Redemption was actually your first pitch to Marvel before your work on District X? Readers of the site can check out more details about the West Memphis Three on the web, but can you briefly describe why this particular case interests you?

David Hine: Like most people, I first heard of the West Memphis Three through the first HBO documentary "Paradise Lost" which was screened here in the UK in the late nineties. I immediately identified with the accused, especially Damien Echols. I grew up in the West Country here in England and I used to get beaten up on a regular basis because I dyed my hair and wore make-up. If I'd been living in West Memphis that could have been me. I think a lot of people identify with those guys for the same reason. For anyone reading this who doesn't know about the case, check out www.WM3.org to see just how little evidence it takes to get you put on death row in Arkansas.

For more on the interview and even his take on who should take up the Daredevil title after BMB, click the link.

http://www.manwithoutfear.com/interviews/ddINTERVIEW.shtml?id=Hine

Source: www.ManWithoutFear.com

I know the story of the trial,and its pretty gray as to the kids guilt.Waiting for the trade on this mini is it any good?

Daredevil: Redemption #4 Discussion (Spoilers)

Another great issue. I really love this mini. Like I said in the preview Gideon, even though he's a redneck hick, isn't too dumb. He knows how to play the board and obviously because he's a moron he'll slip up but he's proving pretty crafty for Murdock at this point. The reveal about Joel's parentage is crazily sick enough. I loved the Daredevil scene with the book burning and the crazy mob. I think it really shows how careless Murdock is with his identity as he's willing to fight the entire town just because they're asking for it.

More that he's willing to put other things b4his id.Haven't read the issue,just goin by what I know of the character.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Well according to the latest Daredevil. He should be keeping his ID in check because if DD = Matt Murdock, that means everyone Daredevil's ever put behind bars gets released.

Yeah,due to him being disbarred.Is this series not based a while back?

Daredevil: Redemption #5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Here I come to save the day...

You know how fight scenes are so cool because it shows us two opposing sides clashing at each other and dancing around each other in a brilliant blend of offense/defense.

This issue of Redemption took place in the courtroom. The prosecution and the defense danced brilliantly around each other convincing the jury if the "Mississippi 3" are innocent or guilty. Not only was I impressed with the set up of the issue but also the insights to various elements of life. Gideon's relationships with the police and the whole town and Flood's religious views really struck me. Great great stuff by Hine again.

Gaydos is my favorite DD Artist.

Latest posts

Back