Dark Avengers vs. Uncanny X-Men: Six part crossover.

• Help support The Comic Board :

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I like Matt Fraction but Uncanny X-Men is kind of boring right now and the Dark Avengers are stupid. I will watch from the sidelines, I think.

Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
Did Cyke just go swimming in a swamp?

Cause his costume is in one piece, so we know it's not that hanging off of him.

ultimatedjf

Boo. I don't buy any X-titles (aside from X-Factor) and I never will. I guess I'll just get the two Dark Avengers books and count on the Previously Pages (and you guys) to help me get caught up.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
boo. I don't buy any x-titles (aside from x-factor) and i never will. I guess i'll just get the two dark avengers books and count on the previously pages (and you guys) to help me get caught up.
NEVAH!!

I will drug you and make you read the Uncanny parts!!

Last edited:

ultimatedjf

NEVAH!!

I will drug you and make you read the Uncanny parts!!
Normally, I would indeed get the entire crossover, but as I am essentially broke right now, I have had to make some cutbacks on what I do and do not buy.

ultimatedjf

I like your I will never buy them and than I would if I could.

I guess what I mean is, I only get full crossovers that are in titles that I get anyways. I hated that '90's period when everything was crossover all the time, and now it seems they're doing more and more of it. Recent examples: X-Factor and She Hulk; Deadpool and Thunderbolts; and now Dark Avengers and Uncanny X-Man. For all those examples I buy only one of the titles, which is frustrating.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
This will be drawn by Silvestri! Sweeeeeet! :rockon:

*******it.

I was going to give it a chance too.

EDIT: Apparently Silvestri is only doing the bookend/s. Dodson and Deodato will be drawing the rest because they're already scheduled on those titles.

Last edited:

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen

*******it.

EDIT: Apparently Silvestri is only doing the bookend/s. Dodson and Deodato will be drawing the rest because they're already scheduled on those titles.
I was talking about the one-shot. Didn't meant to imply the whole thing. :p

E

Excelsior Club

*******it.

Dodson and Deodato?! What an odd combination...their styles are, like, complete opposite. That would be too jarring for me.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Dodson and Deodato?! What an odd combination...their styles are, like, complete opposite. That would be too jarring for me.
It's in the link, I believe.

They are doing the crossover within their title books, and keeping the respective artist to do their part.

But I do see what you mean about the odd combination. That will be one crazy TPB/HC. Heh.