Dark Avengers vs. Uncanny X-Men: Six part crossover.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
All written by Matt Fraction and BMB as a consult.

1235851912.jpg

Last edited:
I like Matt Fraction but Uncanny X-Men is kind of boring right now and the Dark Avengers are stupid. I will watch from the sidelines, I think.

Boo. I don't buy any X-titles (aside from X-Factor) and I never will. I guess I'll just get the two Dark Avengers books and count on the Previously Pages (and you guys) to help me get caught up.

boo. I don't buy any x-titles (aside from x-factor) and i never will. I guess i'll just get the two dark avengers books and count on the previously pages (and you guys) to help me get caught up.
NEVAH!!

I will drug you and make you read the Uncanny parts!!

Last edited:
I like your I will never buy them and than I would if I could.

I guess what I mean is, I only get full crossovers that are in titles that I get anyways. I hated that '90's period when everything was crossover all the time, and now it seems they're doing more and more of it. Recent examples: X-Factor and She Hulk; Deadpool and Thunderbolts; and now Dark Avengers and Uncanny X-Man. For all those examples I buy only one of the titles, which is frustrating.

This will be drawn by Silvestri! Sweeeeeet! :rockon:

*******it.

I was going to give it a chance too.

EDIT: Apparently Silvestri is only doing the bookend/s. Dodson and Deodato will be drawing the rest because they're already scheduled on those titles.

Last edited:

*******it.

EDIT: Apparently Silvestri is only doing the bookend/s. Dodson and Deodato will be drawing the rest because they're already scheduled on those titles.
I was talking about the one-shot. Didn't meant to imply the whole thing. :p

*******it.

Dodson and Deodato?! What an odd combination...their styles are, like, complete opposite. That would be too jarring for me.

Dodson and Deodato?! What an odd combination...their styles are, like, complete opposite. That would be too jarring for me.
It's in the link, I believe.

They are doing the crossover within their title books, and keeping the respective artist to do their part.

But I do see what you mean about the odd combination. That will be one crazy TPB/HC. Heh.

Latest posts

Back