Dark Reign Discussion *Spoilers*

Has anyone been reading The List one shots? Some of them are decent yet most seem pretty pointless. However, I just read The Punisher one. I have not been reading Remender's run on Punisher because I can't really get into the 616 Punisher after reading Punisher MAX and this issue justified why.

Osborn sent Daken after Castle. They fight. Daken ends up slicing Castle into pieces. Osborn wants the pieces scooped up... to make Franken-Castle. FRANKEN-CASTLE?! What the **** is that?

The real Frank Castle would have killed Norman Osborn years ago.

Has anyone been reading The List one shots? Some of them are decent yet most seem pretty pointless. However, I just read The Punisher one. I have not been reading Remender's run on Punisher because I can't really get into the 616 Punisher after reading Punisher MAX and this issue justified why.

Osborn sent Daken after Castle. They fight. Daken ends up slicing Castle into pieces. Osborn wants the pieces scooped up... to make Franken-Castle. FRANKEN-CASTLE?! What the **** is that?

We've still got Jason Aaron.

Wow.

Dark Reign: The List Amazing Spider-Man was pretty lame.

It was a double sized issue, so 3.99, but then it turned out to have a mediocre main story and then a repreint of the pulse # 5

*sigh*

Yeah the Lists oneshots have been pretty meh, with the exception of Secret Warriors, New Avengers, and Wolverine.

Yeah, I think the List has been pretty stupid. Those three mentioned above have been the only interesting ones.

Yeah, I think the List has been pretty stupid. Those three mentioned above have been the only interesting ones.

I didn't expect that the series as a whole would be good, but I did think a comic about Norman Osborn finally hunting Spider-Man down to kill him would at least be interesting.

Or maybe that the story would even have something to do with Norman Osborn finally hunting down Spider-Man to kill him.

Instead it was about Spider-Man trying to take down Norman Osborn, which is not as interesting at all.

tumblr_kte2p92u7v1qzla78o1_500.png

So bad! :lol:

:shock:
what. the. crap.

i heard about Franken Castle and it sounded dumb. but...
wow

Until blob eats the Wasp, then Hank Pym bites Blob's head off in retaliation, Spider-Man makes a deal with the devil to save Aunt May's life by sacrificing his marriage to Mary Jane, only to catch Aunt May in bed with JJJ's dad a few months later, and The Punisher is killed and comes back as a cheap Frankenstein knock-off, Make Mine Marvel!

Honestly? I don't mind.

We have Punisher MAX, which leaves Remender open to get all weird and experimental with Marvel U Frank Castle. If there's going to be a Punisher in regular Marvel continuity, he should play into the big, four-color style of the universe. Sure it doesn't play to Castle's traditional strengths but we already have a book that does that, and the story might be good despite being atypical.

I'm keen on the idea of a monster city in the sewers of New York populate by all of Marvel's old horror creature feature characters.

I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I know I definitely want to read it NOW.

Dude. I totally want to read it now. I think that art is awesome. **** you other guys.

Last edited:

He didn't read it
Anyone remember Small Soldiers?
He didn't read it
:shock:
what. the. crap.

i heard about Franken Castle and it sounded dumb. but...
wow

Until blob eats the Wasp, then Hank Pym bites Blob's head off in retaliation, Spider-Man makes a deal with the devil to save Aunt May's life by sacrificing his marriage to Mary Jane, only to catch Aunt May in bed with JJJ's dad a few months later, and The Punisher is killed and comes back as a cheap Frankenstein knock-off, Make Mine Marvel!
He didn't read it
I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I know I definitely want to read it NOW.
He's probably going to read it
Honestly? I don't mind.

We have Punisher MAX, which leaves Remender open to get all weird and experimental with Marvel U Frank Castle. If there's going to be a Punisher in regular Marvel continuity, he should play into the big, four-color style of the universe. Sure it doesn't play to Castle's traditional strengths but we already have a book that does that, and the story might be good despite being atypical.

I'm keen on the idea of a monster city in the sewers of New York populate by all of Marvel's old horror creature feature characters.

Dude. I totally want to read it now. I think that art is awesome. **** you other guys.
He's probably going to read it

Ooooooh Remender's trying something different with The Punisher, BAD REMENDER BAD!

Plus it has art by Terry freaking Moore, the man's brilliant

Also when you think of it, outside of the visual change, Frank turning into a Frankenstein really isn't that much of a stretch character wise.

I read it.

I don't think it fits Frank Castle at all but if you guys like it, go ahead. I'll stick to MAX.

Latest posts

Back