DC Animated Movie Universe - Timeline

2010 - Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
2011 - Justice League: Doom
2012 - Superman vs The Fatal Five

Feels weird, but I guess that's official canon. If you count the use of share music then I suppose Superman: Doomsday is the start of that timeline. That was used again in Injustice though.
Error

This may have already been brought up, but I'll post it anyway.

Jim Krieg: Honestly, we would have been happy to do 20 [movies.] But when you want to do 20, and someone offers you 10, you'd say yes anyway. We just had to pack as many characters and arcs into the first seven and the shorts, - don't forget the shorts they're germane, and canon to the end. We tried not to waste any time and hopefully everything we set up pays off in these last three movies.

I just rewatched Man Of Tomorrow. Lex states "Is it still Halloween?" When he sees Superman for the first time. This would imply it's late in the year. I'm thinking November.

Also, since it's confirmed this universe is a continuation of the previous DCAMU, wouldn't it make sense that it kicks off in 2021 instead of 2020? Flash reset the timeline in 2021. I also think House Of Mystery should be chronologically placed before Man Of Tomorrow since it deals with the immediate aftermath of Constantine's actions in the old timeline. Thoughts?

I just rewatched Man Of Tomorrow. Lex states "Is it still Halloween?" When he sees Superman for the first time. This would imply it's late in the year. I'm thinking November.

Also, since it's confirmed this universe is a continuation of the previous DCAMU, wouldn't it make sense that it kicks off in 2021 instead of 2020? Flash reset the timeline in 2021. I also think House Of Mystery should be chronologically placed before Man Of Tomorrow since it deals with the immediate aftermath of Constantine's actions in the old timeline. Thoughts?

THoM takes place immediatly after Apokolips War sure BUT it is recap by Johnny who said it to Nergal, There is no indication how long it is after AW except that it's pretty long after it but before Crisis

That could just as easily imply it's set in late 2019 or early 2020. The new timeline is different before and after Apokolips War, so it doesn't really need to be set after.

The people over at DC Database don't see it that way (again…)

I want to remind you all a crew member had told me that Gotham Knights was set in The Batman 2022 universe; which it clearly isn't.

They are given vague info and pull their own theories out of their asses. This isn't the DCEU/DCU Peacemaker. Just BASED off him design wise.

Also, Avengers Assemble cartoon is set in the MCU because Loeb said it was a continuation of the 2012 film. Same designs right?

Wrong. Call me "wrong", even though I'm not, I don't care. DCEU and DCU content have no place here. Bugger off with that bullshit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back