DC Cinematic Multiverse - Viewing/Reading Order

Darth Synap

Yeah, I'm planning on it.
Thank you very much for updating your list! But I have another question: you have the first episode from the fith season of Legends twice in the timeline; after the episode 3x16 from Black Lightning and after the episode 6x12 from The Flash, but what is the correct placement?
Greetings from Germany!

Pro Bot

Thank you very much for updating your list! But I have another question: you have the first episode from the fith season of Legends twice in the timeline; after the episode 3x16 from Black Lightning and after the episode 6x12 from The Flash, but what is the correct placement?
Greetings from Germany!
Whoops.

Most of the episode is after Black Lightning, but some of it is after The Flash. I'm gonna go with the first option.

Pro Bot

Is Jeremy Conrad reliable? He seems to have quite a good reputation on the Marvel Cinematic Universe wiki.

I prefer Keaton, but I'd be open to it. Bale had his run, beginning, middle and end, in my opinion. If Keaton fell through, I'd get Val Kilmer. If that fell through, sigh, George Clooney.

Bale? He's pretty good, but we're getting a Batman like that already in Robert Pattinson, why would we need another Other than because it's awesome? A small crossover would be great, though. I just don't imagine theres a lot of things going on in Bruce's life since 2016 (The Dark Knight Rises).

Last edited:

Latest posts