DC Cinematic Multiverse - Viewing/Reading Order

Darth Synap

Yeah, I'm planning on it.
Thank you very much for updating your list! But I have another question: you have the first episode from the fith season of Legends twice in the timeline; after the episode 3x16 from Black Lightning and after the episode 6x12 from The Flash, but what is the correct placement?
Greetings from Germany!

Pro Bot

Thank you very much for updating your list! But I have another question: you have the first episode from the fith season of Legends twice in the timeline; after the episode 3x16 from Black Lightning and after the episode 6x12 from The Flash, but what is the correct placement?
Greetings from Germany!
Whoops.

Most of the episode is after Black Lightning, but some of it is after The Flash. I'm gonna go with the first option.

Pro Bot

Is Jeremy Conrad reliable? He seems to have quite a good reputation on the Marvel Cinematic Universe wiki.

I prefer Keaton, but I'd be open to it. Bale had his run, beginning, middle and end, in my opinion. If Keaton fell through, I'd get Val Kilmer. If that fell through, sigh, George Clooney.

Bale? He's pretty good, but we're getting a Batman like that already in Robert Pattinson, why would we need another Other than because it's awesome? A small crossover would be great, though. I just don't imagine theres a lot of things going on in Bruce's life since 2016 (The Dark Knight Rises).

Last edited:

Pro Bot

I have determined that Superman III, Supergirl and Superman IV: The Quest for Peace are canon based on two easter eggs in Crisis on Infinite Earths and that it doesn't contradict Superman Returns. I have also created a timeline for that world, and I'll be adding Chapters to Superman II-IV and Supergirl eventually.

Edit: Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut is an official film, and it can fit into continuity, so why not? It's very inconsequential, though, as the film never really happened, only a short segment at the end, and even then Superman forgot the events even occurred. It does fix a slight continuity error with Superman Returns: Prequel, so I'm counting it.

Last edited:

Dok95

They call Earth-DCEU, "Earth-Prime"... And they include Joker and The Batman in the Multiverse of DCEU too. o_O

Also, will you remove Zack Snyder's Justice League to go from the cinematic (and bad, unfortunately) Justice League? Because he confirmed that it will not be canon... :(

Pro Bot

They call Earth-DCEU, "Earth-Prime"... And they include Joker and The Batman in the Multiverse of DCEU too. o_O

Also, will you remove Zack Snyder's Justice League to go from the cinematic (and bad, unfortunately) Justice League? Because he confirmed that it will not be canon... :(
Unless an official crossover happens, I'm not just going to include something based on word alone.

See other thread.

Latest posts