DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

BTW I found it, but none of that suggests (I'll just say it because it's not a spoiler - it's bullshit)
The DCEU merges with the Clooneyverse. And that's the ending.

But in the same comment section he says he doesn't know exactly what happened and that was his guess.
So he's speculating. lmfao.

Also, "no post-credits scene". Hmmmm..

Now this comment:
"I'm starting to think that they're showing the unfinished cut in purpose to not spoil some surprises and cameos, along with the PCS.

I feel like this cut is the one they had in Feb/March and kept it running."
Makes sense. We were shown a fake ending.

In all honesty, I doubt that leak based on the fact that WB CENSORED the ending to PREVENT leaks in these screenings.
And because it conflicts with The Flash 2 official reports involving a potential Ezra return and Clooney not reprising.

I'll see when it comes out. But if you're wrong, I will react strongly. :p
There's no way they filmed with "you-know-who" just to delete it from the film.

There's no way they filmed with "you-know-who" just to delete it from the film.
Marvel Studios has done it many times, and Andy Mushinetti has done it with his IT films.
Fake scenes with big actors can happen.

Making changes now after putting some thought into it.

BTW there might be some controversy, but I'll discuss it this weekend.

Gosh I hope it's not true.
My guess, an earlier cut or cuts of the film were screened intentionally to avoid spoilers.

From what I've read, the cut(s) shown had completely unfinished CGI. So the version(s) audiences saw early might be from the Hamada days of WB.

My guess, an earlier cut or cuts of the film were screened intentionally to avoid spoilers.

From what I've read, the cut(s) shown had completely unfinished CGI. So the version(s) audiences saw early might be from the Hamada days of WB.
The version that's being shown now is supposedly the final cut. And the only real changes were the ending now
showing Clooney's face and the Momoa credit scene.
. Apparently, the CGI still looked bad.

The version that's being shown now is supposedly the final cut. And the only real changes were the ending now
showing Clooney's face and the Momoa credit scene.
. Apparently, the CGI still looked bad.
"Supposedly". I wouldn't be surprised if DC learned their lesson after Black Adam preview screenings and this is their current anti-spoiler strategy.

We will see next week.

Last edited:
"Supposedly". I wouldn't be surprised if DC learned their lesson after Black Adam preview screenings and this is their current anti-spoiler strategy.

We will see next week.
I just wouldn't get your hopes up. They've said that screenings starting around this time would be the final cut and given how close we are to release, I doubt they're lying.

I just wouldn't get your hopes up. They've said that screenings starting around this time would be the final cut and given how close we are to release, I doubt they're lying.
The people at the screenings said that or the WB folks?

Let's look at it this way:
1.) Most of the leaks I've read about the ending conflict with James Gunn's words about how it would transition to the DCU, especially Aquaman 2.
Because the whole thing cementing the new timeline is Barry undoing his dad's conviction and in comes Clooney, who will NOT be the new Bruce Wayne, also according to James Gunn. So basically, we couldn't come back to this timeline since Clooney will never be a long-standing Batman and Barry isn't going to risk having his dad in jail again for another timeline change.
2.) It being "close to release" wouldn't mean dung if it was an earlier cut. IF. I'll eat crow if it's not, but the fact that its CGI is that bad - makes me suspicious. Especially since WB has made it clear that they don't want spoilers leaking out, especially of the ending, but then that defeats the purpose of having early screenings which supposedly are the final cut.

If I'm skeptical, it's not because I don't want it to be true, it literally doesn't add up with what WB and Gunn said.
I doubt they're lying in this case. More so than some exec or Andy said "It's the Final Cut we're screening" and it turns out it wasn't. You can lie about what is finished and hasn't yet come out but you can't lie about the future of your 'universe'.

Last edited:
I did see the critics saw the Final Cut, but the ending I've read is ambiguous at the very least.

Perhaps it does end on that joke, but the twisted timeline branch stuff is super confusing apparently.
I'll wait and see.

Timeline 1: DC Extended Universe
Timeline 2: Burtonverse (alt.?)
Timeline 3: Schumacherverse (alt.?)
Alternate Universe: DC Universe
Can't wait for a George Clooney cameo in Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, lol.

Okay this is what's been throwing me off. This whole different timelines speculation.

I'll just going to toss that in the trash and judge the movie from how I see it.

Okay this is what's been throwing me off. This whole different timelines speculation.

I'll just going to toss that in the trash and judge the movie from how I see it.
The way I see it, Barry ends the movie where
Momoa is still Arthur, to explain Aquaman 2 as it'll now be set in this new world where Clooney is their Batman. Blue Beetle may also be set here. It's not the Schumacherverse, the same way I don't see Timeline 2 as the Burtonverse. Barry's time travel has somehow caused elements from those universes to now be part of the DCEU. First Keaton's and now Clooney's.

The way I see it, Barry ends the movie where
Momoa is still Arthur, to explain Aquaman 2 as it'll now be set in this new world where Clooney is their Batman. Blue Beetle may also be set here. It's not the Schumacherverse, the same way I don't see Timeline 2 as the Burtonverse. Barry's time travel has somehow caused elements from those universes to now be part of the DCEU. First Keaton's and now Clooney's.
Yeah that's confusing af, so I'll wait for the movie to come out and see how they explain it.

Yeah that's confusing af, so I'll wait for the movie to come out and see how they explain it.
From what it sounds like it's going to be. I still don't get how Barry saving his mom in the 2000s, causes Bruce to go from Affleck to Keaton. I'm expecting the time travel stuff to be very convoluted.

From what it sounds like it's going to be. I still don't get how Barry saving his mom in the 2000s, causes Bruce to go from Affleck to Keaton. I'm expecting the time travel stuff to be very convoluted.
Funny enough, I know how THAT works.

In the comics, Flashpoint rippled through time in both directions - past and future - because Barry absorbed too much of the speed force.

Funny enough, I know how THAT works.

In the comics, Flashpoint rippled through time in both directions - past and future - because Barry absorbed too much of the speed force.
My familiarity with Flashpoint mainly comes from the animated movie (which I haven't seen in years) and The Flash series. Figured it was probably something like that. Even ripping through time, I'm confused about how that brings in Bruce from Earth-89, but I guess you just got to roll with it.

Latest posts

Back