DC Nation

Jesus, he's not that bad.

Capgoofy.jpg

I also question the demand for two Legion books, although I will certainly be reading them both, the DC Whore that I am...

Also: I am thrilled to see Simone is returning to Birds of Prey... Especially dropping down the roster from the 30-some members that were around at the end there... I bet Steph as Batgirl will be on the team.

I also question the demand for two Legion books, although I will certainly be reading them both, the DC Whore that I am...

Also: I am thrilled to see Simone is returning to Birds of Prey... Especially dropping down the roster from the 30-some members that were around at the end there... I bet Steph as Batgirl will be on the team.

I'd rather see Cassy Cain get some action. I don't have any real attachment to the character, but I feel like she'd have a fun dynamic with the rest of the Birds.

I have a very very strong attachment to Cassandra Cain and would love to see her be a regular in the book, but based on that cover art with the blacked out caped teenager in the background, I am guessing it's stephanie...

I think that Cassandra should start going by Lady Cain and really take her place as one of the best martial artists in the DCU.

I bet it's Steph, the real question is who is that big guy in the background? My wild guess is....Solomon Grundy!

Have we considered the possibility that it's Batwoman rather than Batgirl? I think if anyone were equipped to develop the character outside her core book with dignity, it would be Gail Simone, and as I understand it, her and Greg Rucka are friends.

Also, it could be meaningless, but I think it's interesting that the new Batmobile is in the picture. Given that and Barbara's connection to Dicky Grayson, I wouldn't be surprised to see a team more tied to Batman.

I think the two blacked out members are Hawk and Dove.

Latest posts

Back