DC Nation

For Ryan Choi:

tumblr_l2pg0zMyeO1qzla78o1_500.jpg

Where they her kids, or merely kids she adopted?

And why does Sodam Yat have a wicked mohawk?

In the 31st Century, the mohawk is the preferred hair style of the professional elite. All doctors, lawyers, physicists, and last green lanterns in the universe wear them.

I know, right?
Yeah. And right before they brought up her having kids, they had her talking about her school yard crush on one of her team mates.

If she were just a bit younger LOSH would totally be the 16 and Pregnant of the future.

Where they her kids, or merely kids she adopted?

And why does Sodam Yat have a wicked mohawk?

I think she had them out of sinful wedlock with Lightning Lad.

In the 31st Century, the mohawk is the preferred hair style of the professional elite. All doctors, lawyers, physicists, and last green lanterns in the universe wear them.

So Wolverine's son, Daken, is from the 31st Century?

I read Batman: Hush and was pleasantly surprised. It was not as Loeb-y as some of his recent work.

That said, I wouldn't call it one of the greatest Batman stories EVAR like some of the reviews I read for it did. Still, it was pretty solid.

The art was nice but the coloring sucked in a lot of places.

I posted this in the JLA thread too and wasn't sure if people would read it also but...

I'm working on a Justice League thing right now and decided I wanted to get everyone's consensus. If you had to make an nine man (and woman) team for the Justice League who would be on it? I'm trying to get the right interesting characters that actual fans (IE not Dan Didio) would like and thought you guys would have some keen input.

Also while you guys are at it maybe the same thing for a nine man Legion of Doom roster as well. I'm really bored lately and am trying to make something interesting out of Justice League again after nothing good since the days of Morrison and Waid.

I like Dr. Light, Flash (Wally West), and a non Hal Jordan Green Lantern. I would say the Tatooed Man but I guess he's back to being a bad guy.

I posted this in the JLA thread too and wasn't sure if people would read it also but...

I'm working on a Justice League thing right now and decided I wanted to get everyone's consensus. If you had to make an nine man (and woman) team for the Justice League who would be on it? I'm trying to get the right interesting characters that actual fans (IE not Dan Didio) would like and thought you guys would have some keen input.

Also while you guys are at it maybe the same thing for a nine man Legion of Doom roster as well. I'm really bored lately and am trying to make something interesting out of Justice League again after nothing good since the days of Morrison and Waid.

? What do you mean by making a Justice League thing?

? What do you mean by making a Justice League thing?

And friend and I are kind of in a competition to see what would make a better Justice League storyline over the course of 50 or so issues. I'm trying to find the characters people would like most on that team so I can make something good about it.

Latest posts

Back