DC Nation

sax_russell_the_green said:
Hmm, I'm not normally a DC kinda guy, but the idea of a Chinese sponsored super team intrigues me. I'm glad someone else is exploring the idea of other nations creating their own super heroes, ala the metahuman arms race in The Ultimates. But the idea of at least two of the members having the ability to simply spawn more copies does smack a little of racism. But what kind of super soldiers are we talking about that Mother of Champions spawns? They each have their own super power or they're just peak physical specimens like Captain America in 616? Curious to be sure.
DC's been doing stuff like that for decades in thier poli books like the old Suicide Squad :D

JusticeLeagueOfAmericaCv2a.jpg

Guess the JLoA Line-Up!

Dr.Strangefate said:

Guess the JLoA Line-Up!

Damn Turner!!!! Damn him to hell!!! When will he stop doing covers and just do his own comic?!?!?!

I don't care if it's Bone!!!! Please...just put me outta my misery!!!!

Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Captain Marvel
Hawkgirl

And I dont know the last ones.

Last edited:
I don't see Marvel.

I don't think that is Hawkgirl but Hawkman.

I think Captain Atom is in the middle.

Not sure who the chicks are.

That is an awesome covers. I am going to love it when it shows them all in full glory.

I think that's Red Tornado and not Martian Manhunter.

You can see the little tornado trail off...

Also: Im thinking that the Green Lantern will be Kyle, and the Green Arrow will be Connor Hawke

Dr.Strangefate said:

Also: Im thinking that the Green Lantern will be Kyle, and the Green Arrow will be Connor Hawke

You're right.

I agree with Conner but I don't think it will be Kyle. He's Ion now.

It will be Hal.

I more hoping for Ollie cause it would be balanced better with Hawkman, Batman, and Hal with his history with them.

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Red Tornado
Hawkman/Hawkwoman
Captain Atom
Powergirl
Someone else.

Dr.Strangefate said:

I think Conner would be a good fit. It'd help avoid "Hey, Green Arrow has the exact same outdated facial hair as Mayor Queen!" incidents too.

Dr.Strangefate said:

Guess the JLoA Line-Up!

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Arrow(maybe Arsenal)*
Green Lantern(Hal)**
Red Tornado***
Hawkgirl
Captain Atom/Marvel
Not a clue who the girls are though. Canary & Zatanna?

*I think the bow is a red herring, in silhouette you would still be able to make it out. This would explain Arsenal's absence & comments at the end of Outsiders pre-OYL.
**Kyle is Ion, wouldn't have a ring. Guy is in Corps. John is irrelevant, and usually has a tight haircut. You can see Jordan's hair.
***There's a tornado behind him, plus hes mentioned in the solicits.

News from Heroes Con '06

- There will be a newTales of the Unexpected miniseries featuring the Spectre in the lead story, with backup stories featuring DC's horror characters written by Brian Azzarello. Didio said that Azzarello has been digging for obscure horror characters from DC's library, and named "I, Vampire" and the Haunted Tank as two that will appear."

- NONE OF 52 WILL BE COLLECTED IN TRADES UNTIL #52 HITS THE STANDS.

- Grant Morrison is writing the Animal Man bits in 52

- Animal Man, Starfire, and Adam Strange will be leaving the planet they are on shortly, but it is implied that they might have a few more stops on their way home.

- Seven Soldiers #1 is due out in October

- Jeff Smith's Captain Marvel miniseries is looking for a November/December release

- In the next year, Wonder Woman will supposedly make her place as the equal to Batman and Superman.

- Ambush Bug will appear in 52

- Marv Wolfmann will be taking over writing duties on Nightwing with issue #125

- There will not be a Batwoman Ongoing

- Sometime in the near future, Didio wants to bring Winick back to write Jason Todd.

- Milestone characters might make a return, but Didio is still in talks regarding a transaction of that nature.

- In the next year, Wonder Woman will supposedly make her place as the equal to Batman and Superman.

All Star perhaps? :D

And Seven Soldiers in October? That sucks.

ProjectX2 said:
All Star perhaps? :D

Hope so. That would be cool, although I'd rather get Green lantern and Flash first.

ProjectX2 said:
And Seven Soldiers in October? That sucks.

Hey at least we have a date.

Patriot Mk2 said:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Arrow(maybe Arsenal)*
Green Lantern(Hal)**
Red Tornado***
Hawkgirl
Captain Atom/Marvel
Not a clue who the girls are though. Canary & Zatanna?

*I think the bow is a red herring, in silhouette you would still be able to make it out. This would explain Arsenal's absence & comments at the end of Outsiders pre-OYL.
**Kyle is Ion, wouldn't have a ring. Guy is in Corps. John is irrelevant, and usually has a tight haircut. You can see Jordan's hair.
***There's a tornado behind him, plus hes mentioned in the solicits.

That sounds about right to me, but Meltzer said in interview that Arsenal wouldn't be onboard, and Green Arrow was pretty much a sure thing.

Zombipanda said:
That sounds about right to me, but Meltzer said in interview that Arsenal wouldn't be onboard, and Green Arrow was pretty much a sure thing.

Read the latest Wizard, he gives him better odds than Ollie of getting in.

Latest posts

Back