Death Note (Spoilers!)

I would guess it might be based on the prequel light-novel that covers Noami Misora and L's first meeting on the FBI case in America mentioned in volume 2 of the manga. It was called Death Note : Another Note.

hmm maybe not. maybe they will come up with something completely new. for starters they are currently filming in Saitama

This is also a logical option, seeing as Naomi wasnt in the film adaptations.

i thought she was.
she shoots Lights chick and then herself
Naomi.jpg

Last edited:
i thought she was.
she shoots Lights chick and then herself

I forgot, you're right. She WAS in the movie. She kidnapped Light's girlfriend in hopes to uncover Kira's identity to avenge her husband Ray Iwamatsu's (Ray Penber in the manga) death.

Last edited:
No, that was a movie only character they created named Shiori. She was Light's girlfriend. I did forget though, she WAS in the movie. She kidnapped Light's girlfriend in hopes to uncover Kira's identity to avenge her husband Ray Iwamatsu's (Ray Penber in the manga) death.

yeah i wasnt talking about Shiori i was talkin about Naomi :p

on another note, Erika Toda is so ****ing cute
2005340866273608314_rs.jpg

some more info on Mayudo Fukuda`s role:
Fukuda will play Maki (image), a mysterious "genius girl," opposite the detective L
its not much but its something

The English Dub of the series debuts on Adult Swim tonight taking Bleach's Midnight slot. I've watched the previews and the voice acting is actually pretty good. Everyone should be watching this.

I've been watching the dub too. Man, this series rocks. ^^ The "gotcha" moment in the second episode was genius. I'm excited to see how it'll unravel.

You know what i love? the fans that think Light is the good guy...depite the fact that he has no problems killing cops just becouse they're getting close to him.

But yeah,This series rocks

You know what i love? the fans that think Light is the good guy...depite the fact that he has no problems killing cops just becouse they're getting close to him.

But yeah,This series rocks

He has sort of a good guy, because he originally wanted to use the Death Note to eradicate all crime. It's just he's crossed the line now.

He has sort of a good guy, because he originally wanted to use the Death Note to eradicate all crime. It's just he's crossed the line now.

Yeah,But still he had little ragard for human life and actualy enjoyed killing them....and eventualy got a god complex

I mean at least Punisher knows that he doesnt have the moral high ground.

This is a great show because the main character is so psychologically insane and evil I can't wait to see what happens

Latest posts

Back