Death Note (Spoilers!)

Hmm, not sure if I like this big twist
with Light losing his memory and being the good guy all of a sudden.

Death Note is one of my favorite manga not because of the moral subtext, not because of the supernatural qualities, but because it's basically a story of two magnificient bastards facing off.

Death Note is one of my favorite manga not because of the moral subtext, not because of the supernatural qualities, but because it's basically a story of two magnificient bastards facing off.

Yeah, I think that's why
it got so disappointing when those bastards Mello and Near replaced L. It was still good, but it wasn't great anymore.

Yeah, I think that's why
it got so disappointing when those bastards Mello and Near replaced L. It was still good, but it wasn't great anymore.

what kind of name is
near
anyway?

I liked
Near.
He reminded me of a younger Elijah Snow...
Mello sucked though.

I guess I really am the only one who enjoyed the Second arc better than the first. While both were great, I thought the first arc took a nosedive at the end. The second arc really never slows down for a second, and I think the new characters really get fleshed out just enough to keep you reading. The anime version of the second arc was horrible though, it was like a water'd down version of the manga, it skipped waaay too much.

Well I just finished it, and y'all were right, it was a pretty cool series (even though it was a little boring when Light and L worked together). The coolest character was definitely L (Ryuuzaki), with Light and Near tied for second.

Personally, I would like to see this series adapted in America as live action show, I think that it would do pretty well.

So, who was/is everyone rooting for between Light and L? I could never decide myself...:?

L. Even know he creeps me out.

Light is creepy in a whole other way.

Last episode I watched, had L revealing himself to Light. It was genius.

Latest posts

Back