Death To The Moon.

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
DTM.jpg

I have it on good resources that Moony is the traitor of Ultimate Central. He has raped and tricked fellow members into helping him with his tricky. He cannot not be trusted. He blamed it on on Ice and Bass. I am not one to fall victim to such a ruse. He is a backstabbing SOB. Be warned. Do not anger the being known as thee great one. For you will not like the outcome. Ice's ducks will rain from the heaven's and you will be sucked into Bass' nexus. So join me fellow ultimate centralites.

DEATH TO MOON!!!

thee great one said:
DTM.jpg

I have it on good resources that Moony is the traitor of Ultimate Central. He has raped and tricked fellow members into helping him with his tricky. He cannot not be trusted. He blamed it on on Ice and Bass. I am not one to fall victim to such a ruse. He is a backstabbing SOB. Be warned. Do not anger the being known as thee great one. For you will not like the outcome. Ice's ducks will rain from the heaven's and you will be sucked into Bass' nexus. So join me fellow ultimate centralites.

DEATH TO MOON!!!
Preach my brother! PREACH!!!

Hrm....

I think this thread would have been more interesting had it been a serious argument for the destruction of the Moon.

yeah.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Hrm....

I think this thread would have been more interesting had it been a serious argument for the destruction of the Moon.

yeah.
But you do not know of moony's treachery. If you did your views would change. DEATH to the MOON or D2M

D2M

Trust our word Doc. His treachary reaches lengths that would make you piss yourself. Just like the movie Time Machine. The moon will crumble and fall at my feet.

Come on people. Ban together to fight this threat to our nice little site. He distracts with Bass Lak Tus. When he is really the enemy.

Ban with me my friends the time is nigh.

thee great one said:
Come on people. Ban together to fight this threat to our nice little site. He distracts with Bass Lak Tus. When he is really the enemy.

Ban? Hey UltimateE, you heard the man. Ban him. o_O

I don't get it... yet.

But his tricky is good. At least, it is in bed.:D

This is brilliant, except for two minor flaws.

Firstly, this should've been called The Moonmaster Manifesto.

Secondly, Dr Strangefate raises a good point - we could destroy the actual moon. Apparently, provided it doesn't crash into the Earth, it would have next to no effect on our lives, except slight changes in the tide. The moon is the earth's appendix. Remove it I say!

TGO - this brilliant.

Sadly, I cannot comment on the veracity of this thread.

Or what "veracity" means.

thee great one said:

:twisted:

thee great one said:
DTM.jpg

DEATH TO MOON!!!
OH, SO YOU'D LIKE TO CHALLENGE THE
themoon.jpg
? HOW CUTE. CAN YOUR PRIMITIVE EARTH BRAIN EVEN COMPREHEND THE MULTI-FACETED BEAUTY THAT IS THE MOON?I DON'T THINK SO.

YOU KNOW NOTHING. OUR GOD IS A INDIAN THAT TURNS INTO A WOLF. HE WILL RAIN DOWN VENGEANCE UPON YOU WITH HIS MOON SABER. WOULD YOU NOT CREATE WETNESS WITHIN YOUR UNDERPANTS AT THE MERE SIGHT OF HIM?I DON'T THINK SO.

DO YOU HAVE THE TESTICULAR FORTITUDE TO COME FACE TO FACE WITH THE QUADLASER?

quadlaser.gif

I DON'T THINK SO.

THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL LOOK LIKE WHEN THE MOONING IS FINISHED:

TGO.jpg

ITS LIKE A SCENE FROM HELLRAISER, ISN'T IT? COULD YOU HANDLE THAT? I DON'T THINK SO.

YOU KNOW NOT OF THE POWER THAT YOU CHALLENGE. NEVER DISRESPECT THE MOON.

OH AND ONE MORE THING:

igbird.gif
errbird.gif

Pandrio said:
shhhhhh smiley master. Your only feeding his ego.

THE MOON DON'T WANT BEEF WITH SOULJA SLIM!!

Last edited:
Pandrio said:
Okay posting a million smileys is annoying, I know. How dare I correct the almighty slim
:wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back