Detectives

Bass

Nexus of the World
Okay, so Will asked me this question, and I felt I had to ask you all.

A member of your family, that you like/love, has been murdered.​

WHICH FICTIONAL DETECTIVE DO YOU GET TO SOLVE THE MURDER?

Last edited:
Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden

Then it would be a magical adventure that would end in a strange, yet satisfying way,

And he has a hot apprentice.

Jesus was not a Detective.

Jesus was a man who who stole the rich and gave to the poor. Remember the song

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAAHHAAHHA!

COLUMBO!

YES! This is who I said!

My reasoning was that Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot would be hampered with having to deal with modern forensics, and Rober Goren (D'Onofrio on Law and Order: Criminal Intent) has actually lost a couple, so I don't want him.

Columbo - ****ing nails it every time.

I'm disappointed there hasn't been much in the 'reasoning' of why you'd pick your guys. I don't even know who Detective Chimp is.

Detective Chimp is the best detective in the DCU, or anywhere.... for that matter. He's also a chimp.

I'd pick Mike Hammer, because I know if he was committed to the case, he wouldn't let anything get in his way, even the law.

YES! This is who I said!

My reasoning was that Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot would be hampered with having to deal with modern forensics, and Rober Goren (D'Onofrio on Law and Order: Criminal Intent) has actually lost a couple, so I don't want him.

Columbo - ****ing nails it every time.

I'm disappointed there hasn't been much in the 'reasoning' of why you'd pick your guys. I don't even know who Detective Chimp is.
Your reason is my reason.

Columbo just makes people screw themselves over and sweats them out without making it look like he's trying.

See how psychological this is?

Worry when someone picks Dirty Harry. ;)

pfffft.... Mike Hammer is Dirty Harry before Dirty Harry, except worse.

Mike Hammer is the dude that Dirty Harry's afraid of.

Last edited:
Dr House, cause he's awesome and he should be a real detective. Plus, what if the murdered is cancer? What is Columbo going to do to it?

Last edited:
Robin cuz im totally crushing lol!!!1111:wink: :wink: :wink:

But for serious, It would seriously depend on the circumstances... I might want to hire somebody who would kill the ****er, or I might hire somebody who would do some real psychological damage...

Probably Constantine, although he's not really a P.I.

Latest posts

Back