Discovery Channel - The First Time Machine

That's pretty interesting. It makes sense you'd only be able to go back in time until the first machine was built.

I'm not buying it.

Why?

No time spiders to safe-guard the continuity of my life.

What a hack! Doesn't he know anything of time travel.

Jeeez.:roll:

That's pretty interesting. It makes sense you'd only be able to go back in time until the first machine was built.

So you go back in time to when original was built , you stop them building it there for you never went back in time. But if you never went back in time the time machine would be complete there fore you would go back in time

:arrgh: :arrgh: :arrgh: :arrgh: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I saw this ages ago. It's fascinating. I used the idea of this time machine in the UC fanfic, in how Rufus' future knowledge works.

I'd rather not let this happen because before you know it there will be robots appearing in order to destroy the human race

I'd rather not let this happen because before you know it there will be robots appearing in order to destroy the human race

There already is.

Those damn Robotic Dogs. Slowly they drive a household crazy and make them turn on themselves. I know I experienced first hand the madness that they cause.

:roll: Time is an illusion of the human mind.

You can't "time travel" because there's nowhere to travel to. You're already there.
I'm looking at ourchair on this one. His sexual deviations seem a little too forced to be legit. Must be trying to blend in.
"I AM A PERVERTED HUMAN DEVIANT. WATCH ME AS I SAY OUTRAGEOUS THINGS! PEDOPHILE BREASTMILK BESTIALITY BUKAKKI BUKAKKI BUKAKKI BUKAKKI BUKAKKI..."

I have no idea how this thread slipped past me, but I was doing a search to look for a time topic I brought up, and found this instead.

Time travel is impossible, mainly because, there is nowhere to go. I concur with Moonmaster on this one.

Time is merely a preception we have, nothing more.

I firmly believe that the our 'preception of time' is cyclical as well.

:roll: Time is an illusion of the human mind.

You can't "time travel" because there's nowhere to travel to. You're already there.

That's how the 'coffee' principle works. You're communicating with another time in the same way we communicate with another space.

I can't get the sound working on it for some reason (or any other Youtube vids...). And yes, I did try the volume bar.

Oh well...

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working...had my Realplayer on Mute, and didn't realize the two were linked.

Last edited:
I have no idea how this thread slipped past me, but I was doing a search to look for a time topic I brought up, and found this instead.

Time travel is impossible, mainly because, there is nowhere to go. I concur with Moonmaster on this one.

Time is merely a preception we have, nothing more.

Fitting that this quote should come from H. G. Wells... "The future will prove you wrong".
:wink:

Okay, I just watched this.

And this guy is a hack.

I mean, I could build a machine that twists light so that it blinds everyone looking at me, then have a trapdoor underneath, so when the lgiht show stops, I'm not there, and come running in through the door minutes later.

It's a magic show people, smoke and mirrors.

It's even worse that this guy is obbessed by this concept.

NEXT

Last edited:
In as far as I understood, it's not for him to travel through time, but to talk through time.

Latest posts

Back