Disney Infinity

Found out today that the Marvel will be a whole new game to buy. Not just figures that are added. But you can play your old figures on the new game

Yeah, the marketing for this game is freaking genius.

The reason why you don't have to for Skylanders is that they preprogramed the game with the characters they planned on releasing.

Of course I could be wrong, but I kind of get the impression that the Marvel stuff wasn't planned for at the time of the original Disney Infinity.

[video=youtube;clajnwqBNr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clajnwqBNr4[/video]

SPider-Man playset announced

I said awhile back they should make a stand alone Marvel game and also a Star Wars. This is coming out the same time as it did last year competing with Skylanders wich debuts Trapforce in October. Mark my word next Fall will be Infinity Star Wars.

My son asked me to play this with him the other day.

It was so boring.

You can do cool things like build race tracks, but there isn't any way to have an organized race. How difficult would that have been?

I agree that the sandbox can be boring. I like to download the pre made ones that have mazes or certain challenges. Also when I try to build in the sandbox my son usually messes it up by building crap that doesn't fit or floating in mid air. I like all the Skylanders titles a lot better. My hope is that they will have Marvel a bit more structured.

I don't think toy box mode is like that, really. I haven't seen a lot of the regular mission-based levels (can't remember what they call it) but it really didn't seem like that was the case there, either.

Yeah to me toy box is Minecraft meets LBP meets the lego games. I spent .... too long making a world to show characters ect... (e.g winnie the pooh lives in woods with robin hood .... I like the idea they are friends lol

But yeah 2.0 the marvel game I want it and have preordered ps4 collectors

disney-infinity-2-0-marvel-super-heroes-collector-s-edition-is-exclusive-to-plays...-1112130.jpg

WTF they announced Aladdin + Jasmine but no Aladdin playset? I'd so buy an Aladdin playset

I mentioned before that I thought this game was a cool idea but I didn't really care for it. I feel a little differently now.

I still don't really care for toybox mode, but that's just because I don't care to play that type of game.The things you can do are pretty neat.

I played a regular level (Incredibles) and it was pretty fun. I had a hard time understanding how the game works and what characters can do what and what's required for everything but I get it now. I wish we had another Incredibles character (or at least more than one of any of the ones we have levels for) but it's still pretty fun.

We got 2.0 for the kids with the Guardians Of The Galaxy level pack along with Groot and Rocket, so I'm geeked to be able to play it with them.

I want to get them the Baymax figure even though he's only used in toybox mode because the girls like him.

Got it for Christmas, but haven't played it yet. I read somewhere that the toy box mode was supposed to be easier to build things in.

Ok I've only played the game modes a little in this. But I like it a lot better than the 1st one. They are much more your basic mission/strategy games. It's less confusing than people constantly throwing quest and missions at you like the 1st one. Haven't gone in the toy box yet.

I played some of the Guardians Of The Galaxy level yesterday and liked it. Although I'm surprised how glitchy the game is, particularly when you are changing characters.

I played some of the Guardians Of The Galaxy level yesterday and liked it. Although I'm surprised how glitchy the game is, particularly when you are changing characters.
what console are you playing on? I have this one on Wii U and noticed some of that. I have the other one on Xbox 360. So wasn't sure if it was the game or the Wii.

what console are you playing on? I have this one on Wii U and noticed some of that. I have the other one on Xbox 360. So wasn't sure if it was the game or the Wii.

I'm also playing it on Wii U.

I had a few more instances playing on multiplayer where it glitches really bad.

Latest posts

Back