Do the super villains of mU need to take a step up?

Yeah,But that be like Joker finally beating batman or Luthor superman.

Afterall doom is smart..but reed has always been smarter.

You know, I think comic books have grown up. Therefore, it's time to start letting major league villains get some oneuppance from time to time. Cap always used to beat the Red Skull, you know.

Reed might be smarter, but maybe it's time for Doom to stop holding back and actually go for the throat. There's always room for retcons years down the road, but sometimes for the sake of a compelling story omellete you've got to break some eggs.

You know, I think comic books have grown up. Therefore, it's time to start letting major league villains get some oneuppance from time to time. Cap always used to beat the Red Skull, you know.

Reed might be smarter, but maybe it's time for Doom to stop holding back and actually go for the throat. There's always room for retcons years down the road, but sometimes for the sake of a compelling story omellete you've got to break some eggs.

Not always,Skull has one up Steve before.

And you also have to remember Doom winning..is doom killing Reed becouse THATS his life long goal he already saved his mother and he took over the world(ended his reigh becouse he got bored). all that is left is too kill reed..but that wont happend anytime soon.

Major league villains do get to one up they're respective nemesis but it it never last's.

Didn't they set up in Bru's Captain America that Doom will one day go into the past and become the Baron of Iron or something like that? So soon or maybe not, there will be a story of Doom in the past.

And the thing about Doom is that he's not a bad leader. Like if Red Skull, Magneto, Apocalypse, or Mandarin took over the world, they'd run it into the ground, but Doom's different.

I would have loved to see World War Doom, and I disagree with killing Reed simply because he'd be back quicker than Hawkeye was. So how about like, brain washing Reed into thinking he's nothing special and a mere servant to Doom.

Will it last?

No, but it's something Doom would love.

Last but not least, Reed Richards needs to get his ticket punched in this battle. Otherwise it's worthless. Doom MUST defeat his longtime archrival.

But the extra steps he takes to get Richards in the end would over-extend Doom's resources, allowing the other heroes to bring him down. That way, Reed Richards gets to be Doom's ultimate downfall, despite being killed. I think it would be clever for Richards to be Dooms single blind-spot in an otherwise flawless plan.

Doom going galactic is an awesome idea. too bad there isn't much to take over though The Kree aren't part of the greater universe right now, the Skrulls have been completely obliterated, the Shi'ar were just conquered by Vulcan, the Brood don't have a planet, the Sakaarians planet went kablooey, and the Symbiotes commited mass suicide.

that leaves the Badoon, and nobody wants the Badoon

Latest posts

Back