Doc Strangefate is writing backup stories on BATMAN! SRSLY!

I'm not saying this because I know the guy, but honest-to-God, Skotti, if you get the chance get a portfolio and show it to Brian Stelfreeze. He is the best art teacher I have ever seen. I saw him teach any-number point perspective to someone in 20 minutes. He taught me all about colour theory in 10 minutes. He's amazing. If he's at a con you're heading to, you owe it to yourself to do this.

For writers, I would (as I have been for 12 years) tell them to go to Robert McKee. I think Stelfreeze might be that good, but he unfortunately hasn't got a book or seminar schedule.

I'm getting Story in the next week for my screenwriting course. I'm extremely eager to break into it.

I'm not saying this because I know the guy, but honest-to-God, Skotti, if you get the chance get a portfolio and show it to Brian Stelfreeze. He is the best art teacher I have ever seen. I saw him teach any-number point perspective to someone in 20 minutes. He taught me all about colour theory in 10 minutes. He's amazing. If he's at a con you're heading to, you owe it to yourself to do this.

For writers, I would (as I have been for 12 years) tell them to go to Robert McKee. I think Stelfreeze might be that good, but he unfortunately hasn't got a book or seminar schedule.

Sadly, my problem isn't structure or mechanics, I'm terrible at storytelling, so I'm working on it right now (literally, like right now, drawing and trolling).

Thank you so much, everybody! I am pretty sure that I am crazy and none of this is happening, but if it is, I am extremely happy to be a part of this wacky little community, and I hope that I write something that you folks will actually like!

Thank you so much, everybody! I am pretty sure that I am crazy and none of this is happening, but if it is, I am extremely happy to be a part of this wacky little community, and I hope that I write something that you folks will actually like!

I fully expect a Vertigo series out of you within a year.

Or Image. All the cool kids seem to be at Image anymore.

In hindsight, I should have put a "No Homo" disclaimer.

Also, I just realized DSF's avatar looks like Greg Pak on acid.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back