Doktor Sleepless : Warren Ellis' Next Big Thing

And with that in mind....

4652898872f4ad28d40owi9.gif

Print, cut, buy!

Ellis took my soul a long time ago.

Oh, wow... Doktor Sleepless wins at life.

Hell Yes he does.

One of the best first issue's i've read.

OK, I'm intrigued. Maybe I'll check this out.

I lost interest after reading so much hype with no indication what the comic was even about, but Proj and Doc are the 2 most trustworthy comic opinions we have.

I lost interest after reading so much hype with no indication what the comic was even about, but Proj and Doc are the 2 most trustworthy comic opinions we have.

Minus the whole Mighty Avengers thing....I'm sure my opinion ranks up there as well.

Sadly, I have yet to make it to the shop this week. So more than likely I'll grab my pulls this Friday and read them over the weekend.

I am so excited for this.

Minus the whole Mighty Avengers thing....I'm sure my opinion ranks up there as well.

For the most part. Mighty Avengers is a pretty major blot on an otherwise pretty stellar record though.

It's OK, we all have our quirks.

I don't think you'll like it. It might be too weird for you.

Really? Why do you say that?

I'd say it's quite different to the Warren Ellis stuff I know you've read... there are two sides of Warren Ellis' work. His mainstream stuff and some of his more common creator owned stuff, and then his extremely weird Indy stuff... which is what Doktor Sleepless would come under.

Try it anyway.

Latest posts

Back