Dollhouse - Whedon/Minear/Dushku Back To TV

Please, please, please don't let Dollhouse get Foxed. Omega was a great episode, plenty of nice little twists and it took the story that much further on.
Loved Alpha, especially the scenes of all of his personalities talking, personal favourite being "I'm NOT bluffing! I'm bluffing.. Ok, But the rest of us are not bluffing!" Tudyk does crazy well...

Didn't see the reveal of Dr Saunders coming.

Please, please, please don't let Dollhouse get Foxed. Omega was a great episode, plenty of nice little twists and it took the story that much further on.
Loved Alpha, especially the scenes of all of his personalities talking, personal favourite being "I'm NOT bluffing! I'm bluffing.. Ok, But the rest of us are not bluffing!" Tudyk does crazy well...

Didn't see the reveal of Dr Saunders coming.

Agree totally. The bluffing thing was wonderful. And Tudyk really got into Alpha for the episode. Well worth the wait.

And Ballard and Boyd's buddy cop team is all kinds of wonderful.

And Sanders being revealed as Whiskey was surprising and well plotted.

Topher and Sanders/Whiskey's exchange at the end was poignant, as was her exchange with Victor. And Ballard freeing Millie was beautiful.

The only thing that irked me was the resolution of Alpha. He shoots at Echo and misses (which is odd since he just shot a woman in the neck) and then kinda just runs away. It lacked the gravitas. I was surprised when the episode wrapped up that was all we had. Needs a better ending.

But a good episode all in all.

So, it would appear that Dollhouse actually got good. I watched the first three episodes - where should I start now?

Watch episode 6. It is the first good episode. You can then pretty much sit back and enjoy the show.

Damn, you were right Bass! Episode 6 was a very good episode. I am actually excited for this series again.

I hope it doesn't get canceled now. :(

sopranospulledbackintd0.jpg

I've been watching the series on Hulu.

I know it gets better around episode six, but where can I find that?

I just finished watching the last few episodes on Hulu.

Me: Hmm...some guy named Alan Tudyck is in this episode. Whgo's that guy...oh yeah, Bass said he was playing Alpha. Think I've seen the actor's name somewhere before. Oh well, it'll come to me.

Later...

Me: Hey, it's Wash! Hope you don't die again!

Even Later, After the Big Reveal...

Me: ...I want to find Bass so I can punch him.

I was deeply impressed with the finale. Ballard and Topher are my favorite characters.

Same here. Though I actually didn't really like Topher until the finale.

Also, I want to give Whiskey/Saunders a hug.

I just finished watching the last few episodes on Hulu.

Me: Hmm...some guy named Alan Tudyck is in this episode. Whgo's that guy...oh yeah, Bass said he was playing Alpha. Think I've seen the actor's name somewhere before. Oh well, it'll come to me.

Later...

Me: Hey, it's Wash! Hope you don't die again!

Even Later, After the Big Reveal...

Me: ...I want to find Bass so I can punch him.

:shock: s'not my fault! When it was announced, it was announced he was playing Alpha! 'strue! Go look in this thread! :shock:

Latest posts

Back