Doom's Special Lady of the Day

One day....I'll do a boy. Just for you.

He'll be Special Bro of the Day.

This is a shame this never happened.

It be pretty educational.

ooh and married. what a pretty ring.

You would notice that. You as in a female, I mean. :p

This is funny in the context of now.

I am sorely tempted to start an Ourchair's Special Girl of the Day Thread.

Mmmm, mosquito bites.

I'm glad this never saw the light of day.

Sophia Bush​

SophiaBush(Cohen).jpg

Love this girls' eyes.

I really need to get this back up and going. I've been thinking about it a lot lately....I just haven't really been fascinated with a specific girl in a while. They've all been pretty generic.

I think I'll start this back up on Monday. It'll gimme a chance to focus on some of the dreamcasting rounds currently going. As well as my upcoming chapter in the Round Robin. And my Scientifically Doomed. And Random's voices.

So busy.

I'm still waiting for Doom to use my suggestion.

Bea_Arthur.jpg

Olivia Munn​

munnee8.jpg

Dear Olivia,

You're hot. You know you you are. So stop trying to downplay your hotness like you're completely unaware that you make men's private parts tingle.

Ok...so I knew about you way back when you first popped on the scene. But I kinda didn't like G4 so I dismissed you as another hot girl forced into talking about stuff you have no interest in for the sake of eye-candy. But then I actually started watching Attack of the Show and discovered that you're actually funny and kind of a geek.

Not in the major geek way like say......someone who would make up a fake magazine article to try and back up a fake story about someone saving someone from a runaway truck.

But in the geek way that I could see you walking into a bar or store or something in the dead of winter and saying "It's like Hoth out there!"

Side Note: If I ever meet a cute girl who makes a Star Wars reference like that....I'm gonna marry her on the spot. Seriously. I will knock her out, drag her limp body to the nearest church, force a priest to marry us at gunpoint, and then consumate my new marriage whether the girl has woken up or not. Seriously.

So Olivia take note:
  • You're hot
  • You're funny
  • You're kind of a geek
  • And I find your fear of popping balloons to oddly be a turn-on

You're on the radar, Olivia. You're on the radar. More sexy geek antics please.

Yours Truly,

Doom

munn2uw6.jpg

Yep. That'll do pig. That'll do.

Olivia Munn​

munnee8.jpg

Dear Olivia,

You're hot. You know you you are. So stop trying to downplay your hotness like you're completely unaware that you make men's private parts tingle.

Ok...so I knew about you way back when you first popped on the scene. But I kinda didn't like G4 so I dismissed you as another hot girl forced into talking about stuff you have no interest in for the sake of eye-candy. But then I actually started watching Attack of the Show and discovered that you're actually funny and kind of a geek.

Not in the major geek way like say......someone who would make up a fake magazine article to try and back up a fake story about someone saving someone from a runaway truck.

But in the geek way that I could see you walking into a bar or store or something in the dead of winter and saying "It's like Hoth out there!"

Side Note: If I ever meet a cute girl who makes a Star Wars reference like that....I'm gonna marry her on the spot. Seriously. I will knock her out, drag her limp body to the nearest church, force a priest to marry us at gunpoint, and then consumate my new marriage whether the girl has woken up or not. Seriously.

So Olivia take note:
  • You're hot
  • You're funny
  • You're kind of a geek
  • And I find your fear of popping balloons to oddly be a turn-on

You're on the radar, Olivia. You're on the radar. More sexy geek antics please.

Yours Truly,

Doom

munn2uw6.jpg

Yep. That'll do pig. That'll do.
YES!

Someone else who shares my thoughts!!

But dude, you've seen her as Slave Leia, right?!?!

olivia-munn-leia-bikini-01.jpg

resize_image-3.jpg

Last edited:
I have indeed. Although I thought it was too obvious to post that one.

Her spread in Complex mocking the old classic comedies was hot.

She's probably the only one the convention that can pull off that costume.

I hate Attack of the Show.

But Olivia Munn is hot.

I think not as hot as people make her out to be, but hot for the reasons that people don't use to call her hot.

If that makes sense.

****ing Star Trek

Post of the Day.

But Olivia Munn is hot.

I think not as hot as people make her out to be, but hot for the reasons that people don't use to call her hot.

If that makes sense.

It makes total sense.

She's cute...I wouldn't call her hot as far as looks go. But she puts it out there, and she has geek tendencies, and for some guys that goes a long way.

But Olivia Munn is hot.

If that makes sense.

2-parter:

First...........I am growing to dislike the show as well. I don't hate it...but it wears thin real quick. I do, however, love banter and actually appreciate that Kevin and Olivia have genuine chemistry. It helps my viewing longevity.

Second.............This makes total sense. Yes, she's hot. So there's no need to play up her hotness more than it is.

It's like E says....

.....she has geek tendencies, and for some guys that goes a long way.

It does indeed. Hot girls are a dime a dozen. They really are.

But a "hotter than average" girl who is funny and has geek traits tend to be hotter in my eyes.

Nobody will argue that Megan Fox, Sofia Bush, or even Minka Kelly are waaaaaaaaaaay hotter than Olivia....but can either of them crack-wise about Lando Calrisian or Batman? If they can, I've never heard about them doing such.

She may not be good enough for E, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Truthifus Maximus!

With that said.......

Today I give you:

Sienna Miller​

miller2fj5.png

Dearest Sienna,

Damn girl. I mean dddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayummmmmmmmm!

You are a right fit bird. See, I said bird cuz you're British and I know "bird" is slang for lady. See how thoughtful I am?

You were hot enough already, but then you throw in the retro cosplay. You dirty lil Johnny-tease?

Daddy Doom like. So much that I really have nothing to say other than I wanna take you home and wear you like a feedbag.

COOOOBRA!,

Doom

baroness1.jpg

Latest posts

Back