Doom's Special Lady of the Day

2-parter:

First...........I am growing to dislike the show as well. I don't hate it...but it wears thin real quick. I do, however, love banter and actually appreciate that Kevin and Olivia have genuine chemistry. It helps my viewing longevity.

Second.............This makes total sense. Yes, she's hot. So there's no need to play up her hotness more than it is.
I don't watch the whole show anymore. I now only watch the podcasts with Around the Net and the mock videos they make.

Truthifus Maximus!
As always, McCheese brings the ALWAYS. RIGHT. to the party.
Sienna Miller​

miller2fj5.png
Damn.
DAMN!

Well now I have to see the G.I. Joe movie.
I will argue that Olvia Munn is way hotter than Megan Fox. That ***** looks like a chipmunk with a surgery fixed hairlip.
You're nuts. Get it?

Nuts + Chipmunk + You Being Completely Insane = Comedy Gold

Last edited:
If J.Agreenthumb was in the Scientifically Doomed show, he'd be the homeless customer who is insane and has split personalities.

Was Sienna Miller the chick in Keen Eddie?

If J.Agreenthumb was in the Scientifically Doomed show, he'd be the homeless customer who is insane and has split personalities.

That's not a character, that's every homeless person currently on the street. The only difference between me and them is I don't have a job, and also, I have a pleasant aroma about my person.

Last edited:
Sienna Miller is a skank and because of this she will supposedly no longer be in Ridley Scott's Nottingham.

She was nice in Layer Cake though.

Last edited:

Indeed she was.

Sienna Miller is a skank and because of this she will supposedly no longer in Ridley Scott's Nottingham.

This makes no sense to me.

But if her skankiness is verified at a future date, she will always have a job waiting for her on Vh1's Rock of Love - Season 7.

Doom of Love?

Love Doom?

What would a show on VH1 with skanks featuring Doom be named?

Can I be the security guard?

And excellent.

[youtube]7KYCClZGMxI[/youtube]

Last edited:
Well apparently your Attention Deficit Hyperactivity has kept you from noticing that Megan Fox is really hot.

As a doctor my recommendation is to use your eyes and LOOK AT HER.

She has nothing to offer. She is the antithesis to everything I love.

I love big butts. I love boobs. She's got nothing up there. and those teeth. My god you could circumsize a man with those devices.

Gentlemen....I present to you

Lindsay Lohan​

lindsaylohan006jk3.jpg

Esteemed Gentlemen,
I'm talking about "HOT" Lindsay Lohan. Not the current blonde, semi-sober, lesbian Lindsay Lohan.

I mean the hot one.

The redhead, "healthy", jailbait Lindsay who had just turned 18 (or at least was about to).

The hot one.

Now I could do a picture comparison of how she looked then as opposed to now....but I'm not telling you anything your penis doesn't already know. Instead I like to fondly remember Lindsay of yesteryear.

Like remember when she was on Saturday Night Live in the Harry Potter sketch? Yeah. I do. And not just because E! showed it last week and then I saw a clip of Mean Girls somewhere on cable a couple days ago.

Ok....well maybe a little.

But come on man! Seriously!

Lindsay you used to be hot. Not saying that I wouldn't hit now. Because I would. Just to say I did. But you're not high on the list right now. And not because at your current state, I find Marcia Cross hotter than you. I find Marcia Cross anytime. But that's mostly cuz I got a thing for older women. But I'm getting sidetracked now.

Anyways......here's looking at you Lindsay. We'll always have Mean Girls and your brief stint on That 70's Show. I guess I'll just have to hope that your sister or Jojo stay hot.

Dejectedly,
Doom

lohanpz0.png

PS --

jailbait4pq6.jpg

That last one was for Houde.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back